Jack

Melanie Martinez

6 minutes ago, Salem said:

Kindly, if this is what we get I'm only listening to it once and never again. Melanie is so spiritually confused. She doesn't need to be writing a spiritual album. 

who are you to say she is spiritually confused like are you an insight to her mind or something please enlighten us o' holy visionary

3 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

who are you to say she is spiritually confused like are you an insight to her mind or something please enlighten us o' holy visionary

Have you seen her posts about tarot, for example? Has no idea what anything means. 

Just now, Salem said:

Have you seen her posts about tarot, for example? Has no idea what anything means. 

no because i dont follow everything about her life or make judgement on instagram posts that are just 1% of someones actual life

21 minutes ago, Salem said:

Kindly, if this is what we get I'm only listening to it once and never again. Melanie is so spiritually confused. She doesn't need to be writing a spiritual album. 

I'm sorry. If this is what we get, I'm probably going to listen to it for life. I really need something other than Cry Baby's story, for fuck's sake.

The story is cool, but can she move on? 7 years on, she could rennovate herself as an artist and spare some different stories into her music.

Plus, yeah, I agree with LiFELiNE. Who are we to say someone is spiritually confused? What does that even mean? :bye: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Salem said:

bestie you’re so judgmental for no reason at all! at first the lyrics to unreleased songs were weak and not enough for you, then you don’t wanna listen to a new album if it’s “spiritual” cause YOU think SHE’S confused about the matter. honey??? spirituality is very subjective and personal, you have no right to decide or judge her beliefs. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

30 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

bestie you’re so judgmental for no reason at all! at first the lyrics to unreleased songs were weak and not enough for you, then you don’t wanna listen to a new album if it’s “spiritual” cause YOU think SHE’S confused about the matter. honey??? spirituality is very subjective and personal, you have no right to decide or judge her beliefs. 

this

BESTIES OMG

I found this Mistakes edit that actually sounds MQ, not like those others that have a lot of static or sound too loud.

https://dbree.org/v/0e6a52

This will do until/if we get the og HQ.

When downloading, just add .mp3 at the very end of the file's name. It will make it a proper mp3 file and you'll be able to listen to it with no problems.

3 hours ago, Salem said:

cause another cry baby album with no plot is better 

10 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

BESTIES OMG

I found this Mistakes edit that actually sounds MQ, not like those others that have a lot of static or sound too loud.

this sounds so good ? props to editors, also good morning frens

18 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

BESTIES OMG

can someone convert this? it won't let me open it :/

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just now, Nightmare said:

can someone convert this? it won't let me open it :/

Sorry, it happened to me the same. I'll edit the og: when downloading it, just add .mp3 at the very end. it will work ;) 

Personally, I would have liked an album where she leans more into the Dead To Me vibe and uses a magic witch-esque concept (a deviation from the childhood stuff but still fitting within the Cry Baby universe); I don't know how I feel about a spiritual inner growth album? Definitely expecting a lot of astrology nonsense.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

6 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

the music video came out on October 15, 2014 after her song had been used for AHS promo since September.

we know the song came out before the music video, but the whole cry baby album was released after the season aired .... which was my point against the comment made earlier

i meant carousel not cry baby :fabcat: 

anyways i thought she said she didn’t even know they were using the song in promo until after it came out and why would they just tell her about the season like that lmao it just makes no sense 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, new gods said:

i meant carousel not cry baby :fabcat: 

anyways i thought she said she didn’t even know they were using the song in promo until after it came out and why would they just tell her about the season like that lmao it just makes no sense 

She knew the theme because it leaked in late 2013, shortly after she wrote Carousel. She pitched it back then, and then FX contacted her about it 2 days before the commercial aired.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Just now, new gods said:

i meant carousel not the cry baby :fabcat: anyways i thought she said she didn’t even know they were using the song in promo until after it came out and why would they just tell her about the season like that lmao it just makes no sense 

the theme was already out, she then sent in the song for pickings and they did it and her team surprised her with

Spoiler

1 minute ago, AlexIl said:

She knew the theme because it leaked in late 2013, shortly after she wrote Carousel. She pitched it back then, and then FX contacted her about it 2 days before the commercial aired.

well that i didn’t know so thanks!

i love you, but you don't understand me.

2 hours ago, AlexIl said:

Personally, I would have liked an album where she leans more into the Dead To Me vibe and uses a magic witch-esque concept (a deviation from the childhood stuff but still fitting within the Cry Baby universe); I don't know how I feel about a spiritual inner growth album? Definitely expecting a lot of astrology nonsense.

That's where my issue lies too. Religion isn't a trend to write music on. 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

That's where my issue lies too. Religion isn't a trend to write music on. 

Religion or astrology?

And, I actually disagree.