Jack

Melanie Martinez

19 minutes ago, Salem said:

That's where my issue lies too. Religion isn't a trend to write music on. 

who said it was?? some people can have spiritual awakenings you know that right

48 minutes ago, Salem said:

Astrology is part of several religions. 

I didn't say it wasn't. Check your phrasing next time. Spirituality, astrology and religion are NOT equivalent terms.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

37 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

"Please let me out this room

Can’t be alone with my thoughts no more

Think I got a key, but I don’t see a door

'21"

New lyrics still being teased. "Needle & Thread" (song from MM3) chorus lyrics leaked too

Some of you really gonna make this her xcx world and I fear that

Y'all I swear this is too stressing :bye: 

Lemme go and play some bops before I break down :bop: 

And let Mel be, please. She will come thru and we all love to see it. Otherwise we wouldn't be commenting on this thread.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Comic said:

Some of you really gonna make this her xcx world and I fear that

Turns out the song is called "Void" :O I actually don't know how much of them spilling about MM3 would happen as I'm aware they only have early K&OL demos? for the album. Melanie could be working with more producers + final products could be a lot different + a lot of songs could get scrapped + etc.

Like album isn't fully done, chile people arguing here :oic2:

24 minutes ago, Ebola said:

Stop leaking info/lyrics about her new (and best) album because she’s not gonna release it if you do.

that's what people said about K-12 but Drama Club and a song that was intended for it leaked and she still released it.

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, baddisease said:

that's what people said about K-12 but Drama Club and a song that was intended for it leaked and she still released it.

that's because the movie's script was finished and submitted to the label and its scene had already been written into the storyline and couldn't just be discarded at that point as filming was beginning within weeks of its leaking. The 2nd film hasn't begun filming nor has the script been finalized or submitted. Which is why its stupid for whoever is leaking things from it. I'd hate to see such good material go to waste because someone couldn't shut up. This has the potential to be Melanie's best overall work and era, so I would hate to not be able to see it come to fruition with full potential. :oprah3: and in other news... Cooties is the best Cry Baby outtake and I can't believe everyone only mentions Rocking Horse, WDBCF, etc... 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

14 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

that's because the movie's script was finished and submitted to the label and its scene had already been written into the storyline and couldn't just be discarded at that point as filming was beginning within weeks of its leaking. The 2nd film hasn't begun filming nor has the script been finalized or submitted. Which is why its stupid for whoever is leaking things from it. I'd hate to see such good material go to waste because someone couldn't shut up about it. This has the potential to be Melanie's best body of work AND film, so I, and many others, would appreciate being able to see it come to fruition with its full potential.

:gclap: I love the assumptions and rumors- it’s make it interesting to theorize and gets me excited. but I do NOT want anything significant to leak, like a script or even a snippet. the lyric leaks are already kinda annoying. people always use drama club, soap, and mrs. potato head as examples of Melanie releasing leaked songs (or songs with leaked snippets) like those releases weren’t already set in stone at the time. there’s still a bunch of cry baby scraps to obsess over anyway..

35 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

Can someone link to the highest quality of Ring pop demo that leaked? 

give me solo i scream and i’ll do it

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞