Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 hours ago, baddisease said:

that's what people said about K-12 but Drama Club and a song that was intended for it leaked and she still released it.

girl you are THIRTY years old and are literally complaining about people not leaking info about an upcoming album go get a job please ????

12 hours ago, Salem said:

That's where my issue lies too. Religion isn't a trend to write music on. 

are you a religious person? cause it seems to me that you’re the one that doesn’t understand spirituality and religion here. have you ever been to any church (not just catholic)? people have associated music and religion for AGES :lmao:it’s totally normal and beautiful. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

girl you are THIRTY years old and are literally complaining about people not leaking info about an upcoming album go get a job please ????

what are you talking about? I'm not complaining about anything. also was there a need to be so rude?

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, baddisease said:

what are you talking about? I'm not complaining about anything. also was there a need to be so rude?

OP said to stop leaking info/songs about MM3 and you basically implied that we should keep on doing that like do you realize how entitled you sound...

I’m sorry if it came across as rude but please do reconsider your priorities you are not entitled to breaching Melanie’s privacy 

good morning why are people still trying to dictate/decide why a giant pop star can't write about things she holds close to her heart- the audacity is a bit embarrasing ? 

16 hours ago, Ebola said:

Stop leaking info/lyrics about her new (and best) album because she’s not gonna release it if you do.

Just leak some if the Keenan tracks so she'll work with someone else for a change. 

41 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

full version of "can't help falling in love" exists but is featuring a bunch of randoms, yall pretty much got all of melanies part

honestly what we have is good enough, it serves as a perfect intro for my unreleased album

32 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Cooties is a really nice song but I'm sorry I just can't take "don't you wanna catch my cooties" seriously :hype:

And yes, before you ask, I do take all of her other lyrics using childhood themes as metaphors seriously :crossed:

Cooties somehow sounds simultaneously HQ and LQ.... It's really weird. And then there's the "kiss my lips they're red like rubies" Which just.... Feels *too* childish yet also weird and I don't like it. 

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

please leak ring pop demo OG file/final

also i still wanna know if drowning is edited or not...

The watermarked version that got leaked first, is the autotuned version of the demo. And the unwatermaked version that got leaked now, is the no autotune version of the same demo.

UAmFDOp.png