Jack

Melanie Martinez

6 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

The watermarked version that got leaked first, is the autotuned version of the demo. And the unwatermaked version that got leaked now, is the no autotune version of the same demo.

so.... is the unwatermarked fake or not im slow

13 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

OP said to stop leaking info/songs about MM3 and you basically implied that we should keep on doing that like do you realize how entitled you sound...

I’m sorry if it came across as rude but please do reconsider your priorities you are not entitled to breaching Melanie’s privacy 

If I wanted to say we should keep doing that, I would have said we should keep doing that. All I did and all I intended was to point out that material that's been leaked has still been used.

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

The watermarked version that got leaked first, is the autotuned version of the demo. And the unwatermaked version that got leaked now, is the no autotune version of the same demo.

so just to be crystal clear

this is the autotuned demo - https://dbree.org/v/d6f0de

and this is the demo without autotune -  https://dbree.org/v/14c58d

and they are both different versions of the song 

…right? 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Final version of the pre-chorus of Ring Pop leaked 

this ain’t funny. please delete it, it’s not even worth listening

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, baddisease said:

If I wanted to say we should keep doing that, I would have said we should keep doing that. All I did and all I intended was to point out that material that's been leaked has still been used.

Why would you point out that leaked material hasn’t been scrapped in response to somebody asking y’all to please stop asking for leaks

Leaks of material that is programmed to be released shouldn’t happen in the first place cause they are a huge breach of privacy 

And if you “stan” Melanie you should know that and respect that 

5 hours ago, Salem said:

Cooties somehow sounds simultaneously HQ and LQ.... It's really weird. And then there's the "kiss my lips they're red like rubies" Which just.... Feels *too* childish yet also weird and I don't like it. 

I actually like that line a lot. For all I know it could be a Lana lyric. It is pretty childish or youthful though, like it reminds me of Big Bad Wolf "cherry red car" "you took all the apples that I had". Come to think off it, the apples line is extremely Melanie-like :teehee:

Just now, Ultra Violet said:

I actually like that line a lot. For all I know it could be a Lana lyric. It is pretty childish or youthful though, like it reminds me of Big Bad Wolf "cherry red car" "you took all the apples that I had". Come to think off it, the apples line is extremely Melanie-like :teehee:

cooties sounds like a romantic/lullaby. Should have made the cut instead of TB

21 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

cooties sounds like a romantic/lullaby. Should have made the cut instead of TB

Cooties is cute but Cake, PD and TB are amazing deluxe tracks and none of them should have been scrapped, they’re probably among the strongest tracks on CB 

34 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

I just saw Melanie working with Keenan in her stories... well hopefully not like for MM3

isn't it a throwback? he posted it for her birthday.

31 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

which part of the song is it?

pre-chorus

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever