Jack

Melanie Martinez

24 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Coloring Book snippet leaked- It’s 100% real. :toofunny: CB coming sooner than we thought?

Do y’all know why there has been such a number of leaks lately? Like did something happen that caused all these songs to circulate 

28 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Coloring Book snippet leaked- It’s 100% real. :toofunny: CB coming sooner than we thought?

https://dbree.org/v/08b711

can you download it and post it without the #? i’m on my phone so i can’t rename the file and it doesn’t download properly

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

6 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

yaas we are being served

Edit : not the zoo sounds again. Hope this & final ring pop leak this week.

11 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Most of the leaks are K&OL tracks because they were rehacked last year. 

+ traders had these since 2019/2020 and it seems like they were spreading a lot so this is why we are getting them

32 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

Coloring book snippet is so good leakers give us coloring book , night mime final , and some other stuff left off crybaby if your generous we need a mass mel leak tbh all in hq especially gold diggin love

I'm ok with Coloring Book and Ring Pop final leaking today.

What's y'all's fave and least fave released Mel songs? Best for me would be Dead to Me or Tag, You're It (I can't really choose) and worst Copy Cat

On the other hand Mad Hatter was the song that made me shook the most because the production and everything sounded too powerful to me. I was first listening to Dollhouse and I was like "eh good". Mad Hatter was what made me "wow..."

15 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

What's y'all's fave and least fave released Mel songs? Best for me would be Dead to Me or Tag, You're It (I can't really choose) and worst Copy Cat

On the other hand Mad Hatter was the song that made me shook the most because the production and everything sounded too powerful to me. I was first listening to Dollhouse and I was like "eh good". Mad Hatter was what made me "wow..."

Fave: Mrs. Potatohead

Least fave: Wheels On The Bus

27 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Oh gosh I think I haven't thought about it. I guess I'll choose one from each era maybe.

Fave: Bittersweet Tragedy | Pacify Her - Mrs. Potato Head | High School Sweethearts | The Bakery - Field Trip

Least fave: Wheels on the Bus. I think she hasn't released something worse than that. Not even Copy Cat, not even Milk and Cookies (that one is not bad at all what's up with the hate on it), not even Glued (just nothing special, but it's not bad either).

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

omg wheels is good yal.. anyway least fave is brain & heart and fave is pacify her

Nooo the sample in Wheels is terrible :um3: plus, even K-12 lyrics are average worse than her other bodies of work, Wheels is terribly written imo :toofunny: but I also kinda get why people like it. It's catchy af. So I give her that.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: