Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

omg wheels is good yal.. anyway least fave is brain & heart and fave is pacify her

I forget Brain & Heart exists all the time lmao I don't even remember how that one sounds. All the other After School EP tracks grew on me tho!

24 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

idk the only melanie song that i dont remember and every time i listen to it, seems very simple and kinda unfinished to me... 

Right...

16 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

I forget Brain & Heart exists all the time lmao I don't even remember how that one sounds. All the other After School EP tracks grew on me tho!

Right...

ye even the last k 12 songs that grew on me(orange juice, nurses office) not even close, they are def bop bitches, while b&h is kinda just boring

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

What's y'all's fave and least fave released Mel songs? Best for me would be Dead to Me or Tag, You're It (I can't really choose) and worst Copy Cat

On the other hand Mad Hatter was the song that made me shook the most because the production and everything sounded too powerful to me. I was first listening to Dollhouse and I was like "eh good". Mad Hatter was what made me "wow..."

Fave: Sippy Cup

Least Fave: Drama Club or CopyCat.

Honorable mention for least fave is Notebook. Even Mel seems to not like it as much as the others as she's never preformed it while all the others have been preformed at least once. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Even Mel seems to not like it as much as the others as she's never preformed it while all the others have been preformed at least once. 

she has done one live concert and an acoustic version for a magazine interview

hold your horses

1 hour ago, 100gizzie said:

I put the two snippets we have together https://dbree.org/v/bac809

Oh, Melatonin is back :dua: thought Zzzz was the last song we'd get with her.

Cool, it sounds interesting! And to think it was once a possible title track... I need it omg.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

43 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

she has done one live concert and an acoustic version for a magazine interview

hold your horses

She never preformed notebook for can't wait till Im out of k-12. I've also never seen any footage of her preforming it acoustically. (To my knowledge she has only done an acoustic performance if Glued). 

41 minutes ago, Salem said:

She never preformed notebook for can't wait till Im out of k-12. I've also never seen any footage of her preforming it acoustically. (To my knowledge she has only done an acoustic performance if Glued). 

like I said, one live performance, as all "can't wait till I'm out of k-12" streams were the same just streamed at different time zones.
She has done glued in an acoustic session at an interview and  sang number along with a guitar on her Instagram stories

28 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

like I said, one live performance, as all "can't wait till I'm out of k-12" streams were the same just streamed at different time zones.
She has done glued in an acoustic session at an interview and  sang number along with a guitar on her Instagram stories

She never preformed notebook anywhere. I've even looked for performances of it. 

I know it's short and sounds unfinished but Notebook was one of the first songs from After School that I liked. That and Field Trip. I don't get the hate for them (well I actually kinda do for Notebook, I just said it's unfinished and short)

37 minutes ago, Salem said:

She never preformed notebook anywhere. I've even looked for performances of it. 

But that doesn't mean she does not like it much - which your first mention of the song implies.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 minutes ago, new gods said:

notebook is actually an embarrassment, one of the laziest songs i've ever heard.

Dude it's so clearly just her shitting on someone