Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, Salem said:

Considering knowing our luck we won't get it until 2023/2024 I don't blame people for being impatient. 

what??? so what if we have to wait? violating her personal security and ruining her release is not excusable bc some ppl got impatient. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

7 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

@Elle @admin is there any way to moderate/prevent any posting of information on her next album? 

And I think this should be done in, like, every other thread then... not only in this one.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

And I think this should be done in, like, every other thread then... not only in this one.

Well really, I think that is the case mostly. There is not to be any posting of content set to be released or is released. Talk of upcoming Lana content that gets leak is allowed but you're not allowed to share those things including lyrics. Which is how I believe it should be here as well. We talk about how we feel about it, like we could say "I love how dark this album is going to be" but not "Here is a snippet posted of the song!" 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

this thread gives me an headache every time. whatever are your personal preferences they have NOTHING to do with what melanie decides to do, your (ugly) taste will never dictate her vision and her expression. you don’t care about her artistic vision/growth? it sounds like a YOU problem. literally none of us has the right to say what she should or shouldn’t do. “oh she’s a singer she can’t do films, she can’t try different stuff”??? do you read what you type before posting it? this ideology is so wrong and ignorant, it’s like saying women can only cook and clean the house. hello??? it’s HER art and she has every right to express it how she fucking wants and at her own fucking terms.

rant over.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

28 minutes ago, Salem said:

Drama club is literal garbage. It should've stayed scrapped. Recess was only added for the movie and you could tell she liked fire drill better. 

you did not say what I should have for lunch you only insulted artistry

Just now, abombnd said:

i literally cannot at yall trying to rationalize LEAKING HER NEW MUSIC.... WHAT

it's breaking my heart why can't we have her old shit , like what if she quits

Just now, abombnd said:

i literally cannot at yall trying to rationalize LEAKING HER NEW MUSIC.... WHAT

By NO MEANS do I agree with it, but I see why people do it. No one wants to wait 3-5 years every time. 

2 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

On the other hand, imagine how much of a Smoke studio would served... if we had it. It's registered so there's gotta be one (imo) hell I even seen an acoustic released registered YouTube song having an unreleased studio literally today

this isnt the same but ATW also had a studio version so its possible that smoke does too

2 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

this isnt the same but ATW also had a studio version so its possible that smoke does too

I really do wonder if we'll ever get to hear things like the Take Me to the Moon EP one day. It would be so Gucci if Melanie transferred all her songs to Atlantic when she first signed to them like Meghan Trainor with Epic Records so eventually all those old songs could spread and leak ?

36 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Well really, I think that is the case mostly. There is not to be any posting of content set to be released or is released. Talk of upcoming Lana content that gets leak is allowed but you're not allowed to share those things including lyrics. Which is how I believe it should be here as well. We talk about how we feel about it, like we could say "I love how dark this album is going to be" but not "Here is a snippet posted of the song!" 

Posting snippets of leaks of content set to be released is strictly against our rules. Please report these posts and they will be handled accordingly. 

Posts asking for links to leaks are also against our rules, so please report those as well.

If you wish to share your personal thoughts about leaks, please put them in spoilers as to not ruin the experience for those who would like to be surprised.

I'm not quite sure what's going on as I'm not too involved with Melanie, but if you would like to DM my @admin account to discuss the matter further, please feel free to do so x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, One with the Gods said:

I really do wonder if we'll ever get to hear things like the Take Me to the Moon EP one day. It would be so Gucci if Melanie transferred all her songs to Atlantic when she first signed to them like Meghan Trainor with Epic Records so eventually all those old songs could spread and leak ?

We have those songs. They were on her YouTube channel. Rough love, birthing addicts, ect are from take me to the moon. 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

We have those songs. They were on her YouTube channel. Rough love, birthing addicts, ect are from take me to the moon. 

I meant the studio versions... we're also missing things like Alone, Milky Way and I Love My Ride completely

THESE THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRYING TO LEAK MM3

I meant the studio versions... we're also missing things like Alone, Milky Way and I Love My Ride completely

THESE THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRYING TO LEAK MM3

I don’t care about old doveman tracks tbh. I care about I scream solo, coloring book, and crybaby stuff. Keep the k-12 and mm3 crap. I don’t want anything Keenan touched. 

10 minutes ago, Salem said:

I don’t care about old doveman tracks tbh. I care about I scream solo, coloring book, and crybaby stuff. Keep the k-12 and mm3 crap. I don’t want anything Keenan touched. 

Oh now we're talking about her 2013 EP. I think the Doveman tracks were gonna be really good and likable by the majority of the people because she changed the direction of the EP and it wasn't gonna be acoustic anymore

Oh now we're talking about her 2013 EP. I think the Doveman tracks were gonna be really good because she changed the direction of the EP and it wasn't gonna be acoustic anymore

Doveman did take me to the moon,