Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

We don't know if that's the title of that song :/

whatever song was played once and heard by 57 people than never again. legit lost media. we need it 

3 minutes ago, Yellow said:

whatever song was played once and heard by 57 people than never again. legit lost media. we need it 

Yeah we also don't know/have any solid evidence that it was ever performed live ? like if I were in that concert and YEARS after some cry baby came up to me with some lyrics asking if I heard the song/lyrics live I wouldn't have remembered

Just now, One with the Gods said:

Yeah we also don't know/have any solid evidence that it was ever performed live ? like if I were in that concert and YEARS after some cry baby came up to me with some lyrics asking if I heard the song/lyrics live I wouldn't have remembered

I don’t believe KOTA exists. There’s no registration, there’s no snippets, there’s no reputable insiders claiming to have it, nothing. For all we know it’s some stupid type beat or rumor. 

On 5/1/2021 at 2:59 AM, Salem said:

I don’t believe KOTA exists. There’s no registration, there’s no snippets, there’s no reputable insiders claiming to have it, nothing. For all we know it’s some stupid type beat or rumor. 

Yeah I was just saying that's not the title but "He doesn't want me to play games / But he's the king of the arcade" are 100% lyrics. They were also apparently posted on Tumblr along with Mad Hatter lyrics and both those didn't have their titles posted with them back then

47 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Fuck those racists that watermarked the most low quality snippet ever... :justride:

https://dbree.org/v/08c9fc

I just finished listening to it, it's really good! Thank you if you leaked it! What I love the most about this version is how the pop pop pop pop pop part got replaced and they added those popping sounds every time Melanie says they all go pop / ring pop. That pop pop pop pop pop part was nice at first but started being... unbearable

4 hours ago, Salem said:

She never preformed notebook anywhere. I've even looked for performances of it. 

Luv we all know she hasn’t performed it yet 

what we are saying is that ... she has only done ONE SHOW for the after school tracks.

the fact she didn’t sang that track YET does not mean she hates it.

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Drama club is literal garbage. It should've stayed scrapped. Recess was only added for the movie and you could tell she liked fire drill better. 

gurl pls before i say ty a lot for ring pop final its kinda interesting (tho demo hits better yet), drama club is really one of the catchiest song on k12, this song literally introduced mel to me and im so fkin grateful to this song and i dont see any reasons u to be so categorical and mean to this perfect bestie, so drama club slanders are NOT welcome here. pur

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I actually like this demo 3 / "final" with these extra effects more. I like the Zzzz demo better tho, the rough take is interesting

Also! I think it would be super cool if this King of the Arcade song ends up being from the same session as Mad Hatter

I really do think Melatonin was Crybaby’s name at one point. I wish she kept it and Crybaby could’ve just been a nickname for her.

Melanie Martinez - Coloring Book
1. Carousel
2. Dollhouse
3. Cry Baby
4. Alphabet Boy
5. Pity Party
6. Ring Pop 
7. ZZZZ
8. Teddy Bear

9. Dead To Me
10. Milk & Cookies 
11. Coloring Book

the dream tracklist.. and realistically what it was when coloring book was the title

22 minutes ago, Peace said:

why r you guys dissing Recess like it isn’t one of the best songs on k-12

It's not ? 

14 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

I really do think Melatonin was Crybaby’s name at one point. I wish she kept it and Crybaby could’ve just been a nickname for her.

I feel like crybaby being her name was fine when she was like.... 4 but as she got to be high school aged it really didn't feel right and it kinda made me uncomfortable if I'm honest.