Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Reminder that this gem studio version exists. Also I believe this is the only Melanie Keek video we have? She could've posted more unreleased song snippets or maybe even fulls. Idk what the maximum time limit is

Honestly the charm of the acoustic era songs is that they're acoustic. I don't think I'd like them with studio instrumentals. It'd be odd like a thousand words. 

8 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Reminder that this gem studio version exists. Also I believe this is the only Melanie Keek video we have? She could've posted more unreleased song snippets or maybe even fulls. Idk what the maximum time limit is

i kinda hope this doesn’t leak cause i know tiktok gonna eat it UP!

44 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Oh okay. It sounds like Coloring Book refers to all of her songs (recorded in that time) planned for Cry Baby.

Yes. We know till now that it has references for Melatonin, Carousel, Drowning, Cry Baby.

The song might have 3 versions

7 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Yes. We know till now that it has references for Melatonin, Carousel, Drowning, Cry Baby.

The song might have 3 versions

Melatonin is a track? 

15 minutes ago, teenangst said:

pls coloring book is obviously referring to cry baby- not a song that never even got a proper demo :toofunny:

We have snippets of it, it was a song. 

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

We have snippets of coloring book. It's a song. 

?… Wasnt it obvious enough I was talking about the lyrics “When Melatonin cries she makes everybody drown“ referring to Cry Baby lyrics and not drowning (a incomplete demo) that we don’t even know existed when Coloring Book was the title track

random but what the actual fuck was that drama where people got mad cause she asked some fans not to take a photo of her w/o her permission :toofunny:

anyway she should do another cosmetics collab (like the lipsticks she did w lime crime)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

33 minutes ago, Escapism said:

random but what the actual fuck was that drama where people got mad cause she asked some fans not to take a photo of her w/o her permission :toofunny:

anyway she should do another cosmetics collab (like the lipsticks she did w lime crime)

Hopefully one that doesn't get retired so fast. She did two lipsticks with lime crime and one got retired like a year after she did it. Personally if she does more cosmetics I'd want her to stick to lime crime, but anymore she wears minimal makeup so it doesn't seem likely 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Hopefully one that doesn't get retired so fast. She did two lipsticks with lime crime and one got retired like a year after she did it. Personally if she does more cosmetics I'd want her to stick to lime crime, but anymore she wears minimal makeup so it doesn't seem likely 

lime crime is really shady.

14 minutes ago, Yellow said:

lime crime is really shady.

How? I've never seen them do anything problematic, never had issues shopping with them, ect 

37 minutes ago, Salem said:

How? I've never seen them do anything problematic, never had issues shopping with them, ect 

controversies of stealing designs, creator of the brand dressed up as H*tler, also went out of their way to ask their fans to harass someone who left a bad review, the whole China doll palette situation and her half ass apology where she claims there's no such thing as appropriation... there's a reason Mel stopped working with them.