Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, dangerouseditss said:

The Unhappy Meal demo didn't leak recently? The only thing that "leaked" about that song was that the one we got in 2018/2019 was a demo and was recorded in 2016.

A second version leaked about a week ago. It's almost exactly the same but the intro is different (doesn't have that commercial-esque part) and the drum stem is moved back into place. There's more sound effects too. 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

A second version leaked about a week ago. It's almost exactly the same but the intro is different (doesn't have that commercial-esque part) and the drum stem is moved back into place. 

I would need someone to confirm it's real since that intro sounds edited and apparently people have the stems so...

Just now, dangerouseditss said:

I would need someone to confirm it's real since that intro sounds edited and apparently people have the stems so...

Even if it's fake it honestly sounds better. I know the original that leaked was messed with for sure after hearing this version. 

Just now, Salem said:

Even if it's fake it honestly sounds better. I know the original that leaked was messed with for sure after hearing this version. 

True, although I always liked the Molly McDolly intro. I just always hated that some of the instruments were off beat, so this one kind of fixed that even if it is fake.

Just now, dangerouseditss said:

True, although I always liked the Molly McDolly intro. I just always hated that some of the instruments were off beat, so this one kind of fixed that even if it is fake.

They were off beat because it was edited before leaking :/ I'd kill for the unedited one but I don't think that's circulating. Someone would have to make it from stems. 

Also: Eraser has been rumored to be about loosing your virginity then regretting it and wanting to erase it. 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

They were off beat because it was edited before leaking :/ I'd kill for the unedited one but I don't think that's circulating. Someone would have to make it from stems. 

Also: Eraser has been rumored to be about loosing your virginity then regretting it and wanting to erase it. 

I don't understand why these stans have to edit all her music like c'mon now :crai:

5 minutes ago, dangerouseditss said:

I don't understand why these stans have to edit all her music like c'mon now

Right? If you're gonna leak it just leak it the right way, it's illegal weather you edit it or not ?

10 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Every "off beat" demo is edited for y'all

You forgot the real demo that leaked of Bombs on Monday Morning

No not necessarily, I wouldn't have thought UM was edited around with until people started saying that they have the stems and started messing around with leaks. Therefore, I am going to think that there is a possibility that the leaker(s) messed around with the song.

11 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Every "off beat" demo is edited for y'all

You forgot the real demo that leaked of Bombs on Monday Morning

Unhappy meal sounded like it'd been edited. It was more than just awkward. Certain parts of the track clashed with one another

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

would u mind linking me to the recent unhappy meal leak?

Let me see if I can find it again :P I downloaded it a while back. It was from the same place as papercuts and BOMM demo (the metadata is the same and identical cover photos) 

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

I bet Timothy Heller deleted it

https://dbree.org/v/adb95f Here it is again, I just re uploaded it. 

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Btw that Gluestick intro y'all this song is coming for our wigs

Idk how to feel about it ?

Speaking of UM, did you guys know how one of Melanie's friends acknowledge it? She posted a photo of some Happy Meal box (iirc?), someone in the comments asked if it was related to Melanie's Unhappy Meal and she confirmed it was never coming out and that the photo/post is unrelated

Honestly I do wonder how I stanned artists like Poppy and Melanie before, they used to have little to no leaks. Everything started in 2018 with Hauntedbymel selling and since that we're still getting new leaks from left to right