Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

Honestly I do wonder how I stanned artists like Poppy and Melanie before, they used to have little to no leaks. Everything started in 2018 with Hauntedbymel selling and since that we're still getting new leaks from left to right

I only follow Mel for leaks. Not even following her on IG or Twitter. 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

I only follow Mel for leaks. Not even following her on IG or Twitter. 

Nowadays following artists on social medias is so useless. Once they get famous their managements start to run them and you could tell those posts/tweets are so soulless or uninteresting

6 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Nowadays following artists on social medias is so useless. Once they get famous their managements start to run them and you could tell those posts/tweets are so soulless or uninteresting

I don't think Mel has posted anything on Instagram without approval since like 2017? Her last Twitter post that was genuinely her was her statement on the situation. The only big artist I can think of with no media manager is Charlie Scene from Hollywood undead (go look at his Twitter, you'll see why I say that) 

When do y'all think well get eraser? I think it'll probably be a bop. (Glue stick may be a bop if it's not as repetitive as it seems from the snips we have) 

22 hours ago, dangerouseditss said:

Here's a masterpost of my own. You can check to see if yours is up to date with mine (i don't include snippets):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lyhPL2tmctUXVWBMpNNi1apuKYN6YOdf?usp=sharing

Hi, I'm super late replying to this but I finally decided to make an account here to let you know that it looks like you're missing a demo of Cake that I have so I figured I'd share it here in case anybody else doesn't have it either :3 The mixing on this version is different, they used a different sound for the main piano part and there's an epic guitar solo at the end! This one has been leaked for a while but I see a surprisingly small amount of people talking about it? I personally prefer this version lol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hxwJaq7q9BCCjmIBS9-nbaygVSmXtQAc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for linking a great masterpost! downloading this one for myself today :33

edit: It's a google drive link because I couldn't figure out how to upload it to dbree lol

7 minutes ago, MnMsKartRacing said:

Hi, I'm super late replying to this but I finally decided to make an account here to let you know that it looks like you're missing a demo of Cake that I have so I figured I'd share it here in case anybody else doesn't have it either :3 The mixing on this version is different, they used a different sound for the main piano part and there's an epic guitar solo at the end! This one has been leaked for a while but I see a surprisingly small amount of people talking about it? I personally prefer this version lol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hxwJaq7q9BCCjmIBS9-nbaygVSmXtQAc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for linking a great masterpost! downloading this one for myself today :33

Are you sure this isn't that fanmade tour studio version Crybabyboiii tried to pass off as a demo leak? It was leaked on Picosong and I never downloaded it because it was confirmed to be that, I can't go back to download it to check now since Picosong got shut down :( and the YT upload of the fanmade tour studio version he stole is gone as well

All these ppl like Crybabyboiii, VintageMU, Rivera and Littlebodybighatter are such throwbacks omfg. MelanieMartinezExposed is still here tho :biblio: used to listen to his BOMM SoundCloud upload, literally the first time I heard a Mel unreleased and that account helped me discover and get into her too ngl...

Also BOMM was set for a 2016 release, it could've got scrapped because of the leak tbh

10 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Are you sure this isn't that fanmade tour studio version Crybabyboiii tried to pass off as a demo leak? It was leaked on Picosong and I never downloaded it because it was confirmed to be that, I can't go back to download it to check now since Picosong got shut down :( and the YT upload of the fanmade tour studio version he stole is gone as well

I'm fairly certain. It definitely listens like a studio version but maybe it is??? Idk, I still listen to it a lot haha. I had no idea it may be fake??

1 hour ago, WhiteDress123 said:

Dressed in mistake and Psycho Lovers in LQ are such a shame... Do we know if someone has them in their OG Quality?

The unreleased Robopop songs are from a publishing repertoire, they were submitted in lq. So they OG quality has already leaked, I doubt we’ll get the actual hq’s anytime soon- He’s very aware of scams because I guess some Britney fans tried to get him a few years ago lol I don’t know of anyone that has DIM or PL, or any other of the unreleased robo songs in genuine quality.  

38 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

All these ppl like Crybabyboiii, VintageMU, Rivera and Littlebodybighatter are such throwbacks omfg. MelanieMartinezExposed is still here tho :biblio: used to listen to his BOMM SoundCloud upload, literally the first time I heard a Mel unreleased and that account helped me discover and get into her too ngl...

Also BOMM was set for a 2016 release, it could've got scrapped because of the leak tbh

Wait what? As far as I knew, that song was actually removed from CB (so it's from 2014-15). I doubt that was the original plan, unless it was later repurposed for a 2016 release, which I never heard of btw.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Wait what? As far as I knew, that song was actually removed from CB (so it's from 2014-15). I doubt that was the original plan, unless it was later repurposed for a 2016 release, which I never heard of btw.

There's this website that only for registering released songs. BOMM was put on there with 2016 as the release date. It was most likely gonna be a stand-alone or be put on Cry Baby's Extra Clutter EP from the same year

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

There's this website that only for registering released songs. BOMM was put on there with 2016 as the release date

What's this website that I haven't heard of? OMG the things we can find there :thumb2:

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

What's this website that I haven't heard of? OMG the things we can find there :thumb2:

PPL Repertoire. Surprised you haven't heard of it tbh a lot of Lana unreleased which were supposed to release are registered there

2 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

PPL Repertoire. Surprised you haven't heard of it tbh a lot of Lana unreleased are registered there

I usually have my go-to sites (BMI / ASCAP) but I never look at PPL. Now that you mention, I think that's where people found Fine China and Yes to Heaven. Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I usually have my go-to sites (BMI / ASCAP) but I never look at PPL. Now that you mention, I think that's where people found Fine China and Yes to Heaven. Thanks!

This site is also important https://cocatalog.loc.gov/ saw Meghan, Sky, Melanie and Kim songs that weren't on ASCAP / BMI / PPL / GEMA / whatever there. There were even whole unreleased Kim and Melanie EPs. It's also showing the old addresses, emails and phone numbers of artists which is a shame ?