Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, Doja Cat said:

Did something leak? Searching the dbree is a disaster..

Not that I know, other than the snippets discussed from yesterday or so (Eraser, Gluestick)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

this thread is literally awful now it's literally 3-4 new accounts just CHATTING with each other like can y'all take that to PMs it's literally so annoying to trudge through 10 pages of actual nonsense with no new information or blatantly fake information

and here i thought there might be an actual leak within 10+ pages that were added within a dAY

9ISvyf0.gif

6 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

this thread is literally awful now it's literally 3-4 new accounts just CHATTING with each other like can y'all take that to PMs it's literally so annoying to trudge through 10 pages of actual nonsense with no new information or blatantly fake information

and here i thought there might be an actual leak within 10+ pages that were added within a dAY

SPILL

it is my theory the 3-4 accounts chatting away are the same person since they reply to each other minutes after..:pout::tommy:

R5sPD4M.jpg

5 minutes ago, Spacki said:

thoughts?

btw, that snippet is gold.

It's not impressive, but I'm kinda excited to hear the full thing.

4 minutes ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

SPILL

it is my theory the 3-4 accounts chatting away are the same person since they reply to each other minutes after..:pout::tommy:

LMAOOOOOOOO :thumb2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

17 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

If this was also directed at me. Mostly all my posts were sharing info, updates of leaks and a bit of helping ppl- I've also been on this forum since at least 2018

21 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

fr like you'd think with the way this thread is bumped every 5 minutes that there would be something important to talk about but the last leak was like 20 pages ago 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

33 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

Lol A forum thread is a conversation. The question (or discussion statement) begins the conversation, and the replies to the thread starters are the responses .. kmsl

1 minute ago, Sugartears said:

It's actually just her Oh Comely cover.

Really? ?

Omfg, i'm so dumb lmao

3 minutes ago, Spacki said:

Really? ?

Omfg, i'm so dumb lmao

Yeah, i love that cover even thought my favorite is Pieces cover.

UAmFDOp.png