Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

I wish another things beyond as Melanie songs could leak, such as the scrapped mv of Mrs. Potato Head.

excuse me the WHAT? I was never too fond of the released MV, but never knew there was a scrapped one :shock: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

excuse me the WHAT? I was never too fond of the released MV, but never knew there was a scrapped one :shock: 

Yes the mph mv always sucked in my opinion. I hope the other leaks someday because I'd really like a music video that has Melanie in it.... 

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Actually, i mean the scrapped scenes that would give the mv a whole different meaning where also Melanie would appear more. In this version, mrs. potato head would die of the plastic surgery and then we would see a morgue showing a lot of dead people.

UAmFDOp.png

Just now, Sugartears said:

Actually, i mean the scrapped scenes that would give the mv a whole different meaning where also Melanie would appear more. In this version, mrs. potato head would die of the plastic surgery and then we would see a morgue showing a lot of people dead people.

That sounds very much more interesting than the actual released video. I wonder if it's circulating or something - though I heavily doubt it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

There wasn’t necessarily a scrapped one- but additional deleted scenes. Behind the Scenes photos were spread around before the mv came out and a lot of the bts didn’t even appear in the mv :toofunny:

edit: Not my message sending so late- ignore ha

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

Yes the mph mv always sucked in my opinion. I hope the other leaks someday because I'd really like a music video that has Melanie in it.... 

imagine being this tasteless :toofloppy:

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

That sounds very much more interesting than the actual released video. I wonder if it's circulating or something - though I heavily doubt it.

I guess Melanie changed it because that wasn’t exactly the message she wanted to convey to her audience

UAmFDOp.png

1 minute ago, Sugartears said:

Also, did anyone found weird that "Alphabet Boy" was called "Alphabet City"? It doesn't make any sense to me lol.

from what ive heard it was just a working title, and the song was actually the same (alphabet boy)

8 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Also, did anyone found weird that "Alphabet Boy" was called "Alphabet City"? It doesn't make any sense to me lol.

artists use working titles for songs all the time. usually to keep it under wraps 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

7 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Are you sure this isn't that fanmade tour studio version Crybabyboiii tried to pass off as a demo leak? It was leaked on Picosong and I never downloaded it because it was confirmed to be that, I can't go back to download it to check now since Picosong got shut down :( and the YT upload of the fanmade tour studio version he stole is gone as well

That Cake demo is fake right? I remember hearing it on yt posted as the live studio version

R5sPD4M.jpg

48 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

I wonder if there are deluxe Cry Baby CDs pressed with Half Hearted studio final on them. Knowing it got replaced literally last minute and that was probs why we didn't get newer deluxe CDs with Play Date

maybe it does exist or the title was put as speculation. Half Hearted doesn't make any sense on CB, maybe on Dollhouse - EP , it could have worked. Glad she replaced it with Play Date.

9 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

maybe it does exist or the title was put as speculation. Half Hearted doesn't make any sense on CB, maybe on Dollhouse - EP , it could have worked. Glad she replaced it with Play Date.

Both the leaked Amazon tracklist and Idolator interview confirmed it. Amazon leaked it a day before Melanie announced the tracklist with Play Date which leads me to kind of believe it was Amazon's fault for the song being replaced and deluxe CDs getting canceled because they were all already pressed with Half Hearted on them. There's gotta be mastered Half Hearted studio final. Surprised we still don't have it

2 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

If someone can gets on their hands something like a Cry Baby promo CD with early mixes, we might get the studio idkkkk

As nice as this sounds, last minute for studio albums is more accurately said "last minute before manufacturing", there comes a point when things are finalized with the label and cannot be changed. Most likely crybaby had to be finalized in June/July to be complete by its August release. So last minute is more realistically May/June than it is the very start of August when things were already made. 

Edit: does this sound different to you? Sounds identical to me. https://dbree.org/v/536092