Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Salem said:

Mel scraps some really good songs of they don't fit her idea, and sometimes uses lesser songs if they fit better. Like I think anyone can agree tracks like Zzzz and Schizo are better than Drama Club or Alphabet Boy. 

Drama Club is great so this doesn't apply to me and I used to like Alphabet Boy, it just aged. Like all Cry Baby released tracks are better than these outtakes, we're just liking them now because we're tired of listening to the released ones for years

37 minutes ago, Salem said:

Mel scraps some really good songs of they don't fit her idea, and sometimes uses lesser songs if they fit better. Like I think anyone can agree tracks like Zzzz and Schizo are better than Drama Club or Alphabet Boy. 

schizo is not better than drama club or alphabet boy 

44 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

And I thought I was being annoying when I begged for a song or two from time to time but these manifesting, keeping a spirit etc. things are a next level :toofunny: I can't even tell if y'all are being serious

We're like this since leakers keep on sharing the song/s piece by piece.

Cry Baby was one of the strongest and popular albums in 2015 so I'm surprised Atlantic didn't do like a rerelease with more outtakes that were originally intended for it. I honestly don't want any of the released songs to be scrapped or replaced, we just needed more to be released

18 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

Am I the only one who doesn't like Zzz? :teehee:

It's not a very likable song tbh like you can like the dark vibes it gives off but the lyrics... the song itself is kind of hard to understand, that telephone ringing and talking intro is way too long, the chorus is so short etc.

16 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Cry Baby was one of the strongest and popular albums in 2015 so I'm surprised Atlantic didn't do like a rerelease with more outtakes that were originally intended for it. I honestly don't want any of the released songs to be scrapped or replaced, we just needed more to be released

We can make our own reissue with these leaks (like a side B)

1 hour ago, One with the Gods said:

And I thought I was being annoying when I begged for a song or two from time to time but these manifesting, keeping a spirit etc. things are a next level :toofunny: I can't even tell if y'all are being serious

I think nothing about leaks can be actually taken as a serious thing, given that leaks are illegal. Anyways, I usually tend to exaggerate. I like the leaks, but I don't live for them, if that makes things clearer.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, One with the Gods said:

It's not a very likable song tbh like you can like the dark vibes it gives off but the lyrics... the song itself is kind of hard to understand, that telephone ringing and talking intro is way too long, the chorus is so short etc.

It's sonically a bop but lyrically weak. I like the chimes and church bells in it. 

31 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

We will get jump rope before we get any of the other songs teased ? 

low-key I hope

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

I hope not cuz we wouldn't be getting anything anytime soon. 

ur pessimism is unwanted let me wish

1 hour ago, Yellow said:

ur pessimism is unwanted let me wish

Not pessimistic, just realistic. We aren't getting a track that's never circulated any time soon. Even people like 2heads don't have that track. 

29 minutes ago, Salem said:

Not pessimistic, just realistic. We aren't getting a track that's never circulated any time soon. Even people like 2heads don't have that track. 

it could be circulating and we just don't know

1 hour ago, Yellow said:

it could be circulating and we just don't know

If people had it they'd be teasing the shit outta it to sell it. No one has it. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

omg but really are u insider, maybe leaker? who are u to tell so confident about whats in circulation and whats not, its not called realistic its called delusion really because u saying like u know smth for sure, while u were wrong in almost 95% cases like wtff?? this is not even first time, so pls just enough

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y