Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

sorry I meant as in only the first 3, I should've clarified!!! 

Seesaw is real, idk who did that

I'm sorry to bombard you with so many questions, but I have one I'd like to ask if that's okay.

Are Animal Crackers and Toy Chest actual songs? I know Melanie said they were titles considered for her album, but do you know if they are actual tracks? 

Just now, dangerouseditss said:

I'm sorry to bombard you with so many questions, but I have one I'd like to ask if that's okay.

Are Animal Crackers and Toy Chest actual songs? I know Melanie said they were titles considered for her album, but do you know if they are actual tracks? 

Honestly I feel like those could be songs like how Coloring Book ending being a song. But I don't think anyone has those right now, if they are songs :sadcore4:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Honestly I feel like those could be songs like how Coloring Book ending being a song. But I don't think anyone has those right now, if they are songs :sadcore4:

Okay! Thank you so much! Part of me thinks they could be tracks too, since Coloring Book exists, so I just thought I'd ask.

That Pacify Her demo is so good also wow a Michael Keenan leak, those are rare. So it seems Pacify Her was originally called Pacifier just like how Tag, You're It was simply "Tag"

More Cry Baby era instrumentals, demos and early mixes awaiting us hopefully

you can hear some stems that aren't in the final version like (obviously) the winding up of a toy, but also different snare/drum things in the bridge and slight sounds of winding up noises throughout the verses , and the different outro

8 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Are there any demos going around from CB like Milk & Cookies, Training Wheels, Mrs. potato head....

Uhm I'm not sure honestly... Here's this Cry Baby demo, It's more the live version of the song though. https://dbree.org/v/0836bc

When the stems leaked and I heard that a demo version came from there, I just figured that it was the same one but I just checked and it wasn't 

On 5/6/2021 at 1:05 PM, Shanice Jones said:

Am I the only one who doesn't like Zzz? :teehee:

I don't like it either

On 5/6/2021 at 9:09 AM, EXODUS said:

So many songs about to leak, songs with titles we didn't know in the past, yet I'm here still waiting for Night Mime :'(

2 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

This is a longer version of it

Also Night Mime snippet https://dbree.org/v/560953

Finally justice for me

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

So far we have these demos from the Cry Baby era:

1. Bittersweet Tragedy

2. Bombs on Monday / Bombs on Monday Morning

3. Cry Baby

4. Pacifier / Pacify Her

5. Play Date

6. Ring Pop

7. Tag / Tag, You're It

8. You Love I

9. Zzzz

We also apparently have a Mad Hatter demo snippet that Melanie's dad posted back in like 2014 before the song was finished and released. I think the Pacifier demo that leaked today was from the snippets Melanie teased, similar to how she teased a Play Date demo snippet and we ended up getting it. Apparently The Principal demos she teased are out there too, according to Conrad at least... the same person who still has 99CS recording session and claimed to have Jumprope

3 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

So far we have these demos from the Cry Baby era:

1. Bittersweet Tragedy

2. Bombs on Monday / Bombs on Monday Morning

3. Cry Baby

4. Pacifier / Pacify Her

5. Ring Pop

6. Tag / Tag, You're It

7. You Love I

8. Zzzz

We also apparently have a Mad Hatter demo snippet that Melanie's dad posted back in like 2014 before the song was finished and released. I think the Pacifier demo that leaked today was from the snippets Melanie teased, similar to how she teased a Play Date demo snippet and we ended up getting it. Apparently The Principal demos she teased are out there too, according to Conrad at least... the same person who still has 99CS recording session and claimed to have Jumprope

I like how you forgot to put Play Date demo yet still mentioned it in the second half of the post

Also technically we have Half-Hearted demo

17 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I like how you forgot to put Play Date demo yet still mentioned it in the second half of the post

Also technically we have Half-Hearted demo

Oh yeah lol I will edit the post. I didn't put HH or other songs that are considered unfinished demos because we don't have finals yet and finals to some like WDBCF? supposedly don't exist

29 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Uhm I'm not sure honestly... Here's this Cry Baby demo, It's more the live version of the song though. https://dbree.org/v/0836bc

When the stems leaked and I heard that a demo version came from there, I just figured that it was the same one but I just checked and it wasn't 

Apparently we didn't have this till now so bless up for the new leak lol

i love these demos!! always loved the tour versions of these songs. they’re so cute! 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

4 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Apparently the Night Mime Cry Baby version that we got a snippet of today is another Robopop song and exported in 23kbps (same as Mistakes) so lmao it's over for you Night Mime stans

can you link me the snippet, please?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever