Jack

Melanie Martinez

17 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Apparently the Night Mime Cry Baby version that we got a snippet of today is another Robopop song and exported in 23kbps (same as Mistakes) so lmao it's over for you Night Mime stans

How do u know

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

So far we have these demos from the Cry Baby era:

1. Bittersweet Tragedy

2. Bombs on Monday / Bombs on Monday Morning

3. Cry Baby

4. Pacifier / Pacify Her

5. Play Date

6. Ring Pop

7. Tag / Tag, You're It

8. You Love I

9. Zzzz

We also apparently have a Mad Hatter demo snippet that Melanie's dad posted back in like 2014 before the song was finished and released. I think the Pacifier demo that leaked today was from the snippets Melanie teased, similar to how she teased a Play Date demo snippet and we ended up getting it. Apparently The Principal demos she teased are out there too, according to Conrad at least... the same person who still has 99CS recording session and claimed to have Jumprope

2 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I like how you forgot to put Play Date demo yet still mentioned it in the second half of the post

Also technically we have Half-Hearted demo

1 hour ago, One with the Gods said:

Apparently we didn't have this till now so bless up for the new leak lol

Do any of you guys remember back in 2016-2017 that many Cry Baby songs demos leaked, we thought we had at least a demo for every track but then we realized people had the stems and were trading songs with them lol 

:toofloppy:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

I organized the snippets of Night Mime (Cry Baby Version) if someone wanna heart it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iLN6AvPvqcLsJvPu99WSy4V5OpHbmw7Q/view?usp=sharing

The older snippets were apparently from the final version of the song (presumably produced by SmarterChild) and was made after Cry Baby for another artist. It is believed that we have the final already but the choruses removed by that Tumblr leaker

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

The older snippets were apparently from the final version of the song (presumably produced by SmarterChild) and was made after Cry Baby for another artist

I know she had a finished EP from 2013 that was scrapped after Dollhouse was recorded (September 2013), and also she performed "Night Mime" before the EP was scrapped, so maybe there is two versions of the song.

UAmFDOp.png

7 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

The older snippets were apparently from the final version of the song (presumably produced by SmarterChild) and was made after Cry Baby for another artist. It is believed that we have the final already but the choruses removed by that Tumblr leaker

i don’t think they’re the same cause if it was the instrumental parts would invert cleanly and they don’t 

3 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

I know she had a finished EP from 2013 that was scrapped after Dollhouse was recorded (September 2013), and also she performed "Night Mime" before the EP was scrapped, so maybe there is two versions of the song.

All versions believed to exist:

1. 2013 EP acoustic version

2. Cry Baby demo produced by Robopop (Acoustic sounds were removed)

3. Pitch demo/"final"

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i don’t think they’re the same cause if it was the instrumental parts would invert cleanly and they don’t 

Yeah and some others also believe the leaked is just a rough demo/mix

15 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

The final chorus snippets? 2 reliable ppl ik have confirmed they're real now

Conrad did it along with maxipads, he sent me a snippet of the performance lol

2 minutes ago, Wessdude said:

Conrad did it along with maxipads, he sent me a snippet of the performance lol

Well the vocals in those snippets do sound like her live vocals to me so I wouldn't be surprised. In fact, they sounded like that to me since the first time I heard them