Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

its called spek and it checks the frequencies of an audio track! the higher the better <3

the snippet is real the quality isnt <3

we got the same snippet on the 7th just tuned way down, their voice sounds lovely in it though!

2 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

SO idk if this is an OG file or a soundcloud+ rip or what, but i wanna share this cause why the hell not. Here's Piggyback in 256kbps m4a https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lu9lUD7GQ5psel9A6LNOHjvz3Xgj14kF/view?usp=sharing

heres the spek unknown.png

thank uuuuuuuuu star quality

19 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

SO idk if this is an OG file or a soundcloud+ rip or what, but i wanna share this cause why the hell not. Here's Piggyback in 256kbps m4a https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lu9lUD7GQ5psel9A6LNOHjvz3Xgj14kF/view?usp=sharing

heres the spek unknown.png

I assume that's BZ's file? I posted it on Dbree to post it on the Wiki like 2 years ago

15 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

I assume that's BZ's file? I posted it on Dbree to post it on the Wiki like 2 years ago

i think it is :toofunny: well if you shared it first ty! i shared it again cause all the masterposts i’ve seen had the 128kbps soundcloud rip ?

9 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i think it is :toofunny: well if you shared it first ty! i shared it again cause all the masterposts i’ve seen had the 128kbps soundcloud rip ?

i didnt have it, so thanks for bumping it bestie

15 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

do u have a good version of half hearted? I dont have any file of it

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

People calling the fucking voice memo as things like "live acoustic", "acoustic demo", "concept demo" like girllllll ?

idrc what its called, mels voice is absolutely stunning live

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

1 second snippets? Oh wow, that's a new low.

I don't know, guess I'm not good enough to guess if it could be real or fake. It's just too short.

im leaning towards being real but yeah 1 second snippet really is a new low, this leak era a mess

27 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

im leaning towards being real but yeah 1 second snippet really is a new low, this leak era a mess

if we j got coloring book id be ecstatic i dont need anything else

9 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

i just know this is going to be sorta i scream 2015 demo leak where we get 2 seconds and then never get to hear more

Someone needs to at least give us a second snippet. The power that song may hold. 

just took a listen a coloring book full, not that good of a song, but i didnt had high expectations either so just another random melanie song :crossed:

47 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

just took a listen a coloring book full, not that good of a song, but i didnt had high expectations either so just another random melanie song :crossed:

so may I ask, how did you acquire/get Coloring Book full? did you buy it? i honestly don't believe you since you thought that sharpener snippet was real

57 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

no one asked

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever