og files i pray for

wdbcf instrumental

twins

drowning

ring pop demo 1

glue stick (if its not edited)

coloring book

eraser

:makeup: now all i need is drowning OG and for that crocodile bitch on soundcloud to drop WDBCF stems cause thats what the instrumental and most likely the song came from/instrumental OG file and my pray list will be complete!

52 minutes ago, Mercury said:

There's been quite a lot of discourse on this forum now. I'd like to start off by saying "Valedictorian" is not the title of that song. Not only has the real title not been shared, but that song is barely a song. Don't get your hopes up for it making any track list as it's about twenty seconds of singing, very similar to Twins.

Twins is also a Crybaby outtake. It was recorded October 29th, 2014. 

On the topic of "Night Mime" the leaked version that's missing a chorus is NOT an edit - it was pitched to an artist without the chorus. The current version that leaked awhile back was not an edit some leaker made, but rather a producer, post-crybaby, with intention to pitch as it did not make the record.

Here is a bunch of the HQ files. Enjoy. I threw in the first demos for Dollhouse and Sippy Cup for whoever cares. 

You really came through. Thnk u so much! Updating my personal  masterpost as we speak:hooker:

56 minutes ago, Mercury said:

There's been quite a lot of discourse on this forum now. I'd like to start off by saying "Valedictorian" is not the title of that song. Not only has the real title not been shared, but that song is barely a song. Don't get your hopes up for it making any track list as it's about twenty seconds of singing, very similar to Twins.

Twins is also a Crybaby outtake. It was recorded October 29th, 2014. 

On the topic of "Night Mime" the leaked version that's missing a chorus is NOT an edit - it was pitched to an artist without the chorus. The current version that leaked awhile back was not an edit some leaker made, but rather a producer, post-crybaby, with intention to pitch as it did not make the record.

Here is a bunch of the HQ files. Enjoy. I threw in the first demos for Dollhouse and Sippy Cup for whoever cares. 

thank you sm!! the night mime file that you shared it's a different mix from the one we have, but i'm not sure

https://dbree.org/v/0b6c99 Can anyone confirm if this file is edited?

Just now, see1you said:

thank you sm!! the night mime file that you shared it's a different mix from the one we have, but i'm not sure

the mix may be real but the file is edited, the chorus is from a live performance.

2 minutes ago, see1you said:

edit: nvm i didnt get to the chorus before talking, i thought this was the 5:06 file with no chorus

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Can someone give a link to all the versions of Night Mime we have? I'm so confused on which are real lol

Also, I can't believe we got so many new leaks today. The Eraser bridge is so fucking gooooood.

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

4 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

edit: nvm i didnt get to the chorus before talking, i thought this was the 5:06 file with no chorus

can you share your night mime file please?

4 minutes ago, see1you said:

can you share your night mime file please?

https://dbree.org/v/94609a this is what i have, i also have the one you posted and this one thats also an edit with a louder live chorus https://dbree.org/v/609a0f

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Thank you so much @Mercury

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde