Jack

Melanie Martinez

53 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

btw the version of rocking horse is New too

what’s different?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

guys

once again 

can anyone tell me the differences between the same key demos of bomm? ive listened to they a lot and they sound the same 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

11 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

guys

once again 

can anyone tell me the differences between the same key demos of bomm? ive listened to they a lot and they sound the same 

The one we initially had sounds mixed better than the first demo we just got.

4 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

aren't there new lines from the demo?

yup, im pretty sure the demo has a Haunted reference but in the final the line is changed to reference Teddy Bear instead

so couple of things thanks @Mercury for being kind and not being like the trolls and sharing these files with us plz lets us know if u ever come across the final night mime <3  also im a bit triggered that banjo sound effect wasnt actually apart of the eraser instrumental fr it sounded like it belonged omg i thought it was suppose to be their because i know mel likes trippy hip hop beats smh

5 hours ago, Versency said:

@Doja Cat and coloringbooks on the forums actually made a really good tracklist that makes sense imo - however ur right and coloring book could be switched around on their tracklist to be an intro or an outro :)

I never made any tracklist? The fuck girl? 

4 hours ago, Mercury said:

There's been quite a lot of discourse on this forum now. I'd like to start off by saying "Valedictorian" is not the title of that song. Not only has the real title not been shared, but that song is barely a song. Don't get your hopes up for it making any track list as it's about twenty seconds of singing, very similar to Twins.

Twins is also a Crybaby outtake. It was recorded October 29th, 2014. 

On the topic of "Night Mime" the leaked version that's missing a chorus is NOT an edit - it was pitched to an artist without the chorus. The current version that leaked awhile back was not an edit some leaker made, but rather a producer, post-crybaby, with intention to pitch as it did not make the record.

Here is a bunch of the HQ files. Enjoy. I threw in the first demos for Dollhouse and Sippy Cup for whoever cares. 

OMGGGGGG, THANK YOU!