Jack

Melanie Martinez

23 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Prediction: Challenge/Challenges/Prom Night is Jumprope ?

i wondered it somehow could be any crybaby outtake but honestly her voice is like k12 anyway production is a bop we need to know a bit more bout this bitch

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

6 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Honestly I wonder what we're gonna discuss on this thread once leaks are all over. MM3 isn't coming for years and knowing her she isn't gonna release a song or two. Another hiatus era upon us

The leaks will never stop melanie probably recorded over 300 songs for crybaby and someone probably has a good 100 maybe all cuz everything doesnt make the album lets say we do get night mime today someone drop a snippet of a song we dont know or even knew of its existance 

10 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

I love the similarities between dollhouse and glue stick, the chorus of glue stick is dollhouse but sped up. 

They are very similar, and I love it too! There's always something going down in the kitchen as according to Melanie.

6 minutes ago, dangerouseditss said:

They are very similar, and I love it too! There's always something going down in the kitchen as according to Melanie.

taylor swift lookin for a lyric: it was 2am
melanie martinez lookin for a lyric: kitchen

2 minutes ago, teacherzpet said:

So what are all the BOMM versions we have? Does anyone have a file for the first one that leaked?

demo 1 - less fx and doesnt have a few instruments

demo 2 - adds some reverb, vocals are cleaned, mixed a bit differently, has a trumpet stem (which i think is new) [this is the original leak from years ago https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XCJANVF-65K9-WtJGIH4Hlmx_GzfIJF0/view?usp=sharing

demo 4 - low pitched

2 minutes ago, teacherzpet said:

So what are all the BOMM versions we have? Does anyone have a file for the first one that leaked?

Demo 1, 2 & 4. People calling the last one the "final" so I assume it's the last one to be made and we're only missing the 3rd version

i promise ill stop spamming this thread eventually but how come we got the original 96kbps bounce file for mistakes and not psycho lovers.... psycho lovers file we have was upscaled to 320kbps i dont think its the OG file Quality.

Well the reason we got a lot of Melanie leaks right now are because of the K&OL hacks which all of the songs from there have leaked (besides MM3 but we don't want those to leak.) It doesn't seem like the songs from other producers are really going around which is why there haven't been any leaked snippets of AK-47 or Seesaw yet. I think those could possibly start leaking by the end of this year but besides what has leaked recently, there probably won't be too many leaks from now on until more outtakes are gotten. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

10 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i promise ill stop spamming this thread eventually but how come we got the original 96kbps bounce file for mistakes and not psycho lovers.... psycho lovers file we have was upscaled to 320kbps i dont think its the OG file Quality.

Here's a few more things

I added in the unfortunately LQ original files of Mistakes, Night Mime (chorus vers), and Psycho Lovers. Not sure why those songs were exported with such awful quality. 

Also attached is the first demo of Zzzz. This is the first version of the song ever exported, so if this isn't the "concept demo" that's being mentioned than that demo is not real.

Just now, Mercury said:

Here's a few more things

I added in the unfortunately LQ original files of Mistakes, Night Mime (chorus vers), and Psycho Lovers. Not sure why those songs were exported with such awful quality. 

Also attached is the first demo of Zzzz. This is the first version of the song ever exported, so if this isn't the "concept demo" that's being mentioned than that demo is not real.

OMFGGGG THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHH <3