Jack

Melanie Martinez

Thank you so much for the new leaks! Also, just came to say that Papercut, Gluestick and Eraser are great bonus tracks for K-12. Now we can have a deluxe version of it, not being the more unrelated After School EP.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

23 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Here's a few more things

I added in the unfortunately LQ original files of Mistakes, Night Mime (chorus vers), and Psycho Lovers. Not sure why those songs were exported with such awful quality. 

Also attached is the first demo of Zzzz. This is the first version of the song ever exported, so if this isn't the "concept demo" that's being mentioned than that demo is not real.

thank you for night mime omg .. someone raise the quality of the chorus and stitch it to pitch demo where it belongs we can call it a day skskks if it leaks in hq later great but until then as the good charli xcx says lets rideeeeeee

1 minute ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

thank you for night mime omg .. someone raise the quality of the chorus and stitch it to pitch demo where it belongs we can call it a day skskks if it leaks in hq later great but until then as the good charli xcx says lets rideeeeeee

truly that pitch demo isnt that cool as this one heres vocals serve so fkn much

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

Do you guys put all the Unreleased on one album or do you separate by era?

I try to separate by eras and, usually, try to make them cohesive albums/EPs, but sometimes it's kinda hard to. I guess I'll just snatch the Cry Baby outtakes in an album, and the three K.12 outtakes as bonus tracks in the standard version.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Versency said:

how many versions of drowning is there bestie

The initial versions shared were made from someone toy-ing around in the "Drowning" project file (unleaked). This version has all the correct effects and instruments, as well as the vocals highlighted by Kinetics and One Love.

Just now, misslonaxo said:

The initial versions shared were made from someone toy-ing around in the "Drowning" project file (unleaked). This version has all the correct effects and instruments, as well as the vocals highlighted by Kinetics and One Love.

is there a finished product with more lyrics? this one sounds lovely x