Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, Versency said:

weird question but do any of the leakers have Untitled (not the mm3 one) (k-12 breakfast scene one)

nobody has it, and by nobody I mean nobody, not even Melanie herself. She only wrote and made that short 15 second part you heard to be in the background of the movie scene it was in. The song doesn't even have a title.

7 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

nobody has it, and by nobody I mean nobody, not even Melanie herself. She only wrote and made that short 15 second part you heard to be in the background of the movie scene it was in. The song doesn't even have a title.

bestie i know but that 15 second part has a studio production 

5 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

sorry if Im being dumb but did we not just get that in the mercury masterpost?

no but apparently we have it

3 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

The new WDBCF?, Drama Club, BOMM, CB and YLI are stem edits, apparently. The instrumental to BOMM is real tho

according to mercury in the discord server (i asked for proof it was them and they came through) all the leaks from missloonaxo are real

Honestly Gluestick and Eraser could have benefited K-12 SO much. Eraser reminds me a lot of Orange Juice in some bits and both songs have (idk the word for it????) cinematic choruses

They're so visual (is what i'm getting at) and could've worked so well 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

4 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Honestly Gluestick and Eraser could have benefited K-12 SO much. Eraser reminds me a lot of Orange Juice in some bits and both songs have (idk the word for it????) cinematic choruses

They're so visual (is what i'm getting at) and could've worked so well 

go off spill bestie 

You know I think my rant on K-12 is over. Lately I've been getting much more into it than when it was released. Can't really tell why, but I feel like I'm liking the album a little more. There are some really good songs there. Sometimes, as a whole I like it more than Cry Baby - even if, individually, the Cry Baby songs are better crafted and everything.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Do we know if there are more K&OL collabs left to leak from CB and K-12? I also kind of believe we have all the Robopop songs now

Nope :prettyhurts: I really love their songs on both of those too </3  At least the ones we have w them are pure masterpieces

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Nope :prettyhurts: I really love their songs on both of those too </3  At least the ones we have w them are pure masterpieces

If they are collabing for MM3, I'm expecting pure bops then :nails: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

You know I think my rant on K-12 is over. Lately I've been getting much more into it than when it was released. Can't really tell why, but I feel like I'm liking the album a little more. There are some really good songs there. Sometimes, as a whole I like it more than Cry Baby - even if, individually, the Cry Baby songs are better crafted and everything.

Yes!!! I do think K-12 was a "downgrade" quality and thematically wise but I love it as its own thing. I wish she didn't dwindle down the potential in most of the songs just to fit the script, but besides that i think its nice for what it was

4 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Yes!!! I do think K-12 was a "downgrade" quality and thematically but I love it as its own thing. I wish she didn't dwindle down the potential in most of the songs just to fit the script, but besides that i think it nice for what it was

spill

3 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Ok so besties we're calling everything Misslonaxo leaked real again, lmao- I might go back and edit the posts of me calling them stem edits

well i mean mercury themselves said they were real ?

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

Do we know if the WDBCF? mixed instrumental was real too?

it was (i inverted it with the file and it inverted clean (except for two stems which is actually not proof it’s edited, sometimes things get exported differently))