Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

Just to sum up, those cry baby demos werent intended for the album just for the tours right? bittersweet tragedy is that demo that we already had? is "run" really couldve been on crybaby? 

bittersweet demo is not the demo we already had, it’s mixed a bit more cleaner and it’s mostly tuned better, there’s no major differences though iirc

8 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

BESIDES the early stem mixes, do any other melanie songs exist in lossless?

Besides the released ones, I don't think so. However, the Spek for Eraser and Gluestick top the graph (even if they are 320), which make me think they were taken from a lossless file. Maybe someone does have the FLAC / WAV original files for those two.

2021-05-12-1.png

2021-05-12.png

The green reaches the top. Other songs like Ring Pop and others (I think they were Schizo, 99¢ Store, Haunted etc) also reached the top, but mostly with the blue colours, which indicate they are not completely lossless (or extracted from a lossless), like, most likely, the case of Eraser and Gluestick. Anyways, it's just a theory I have.

P.S. example of Rocking Horse, which also tops the Spek but not with the green colours:

2021-05-12-2.png

Many of the leaked songs do this.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Besides the released ones, I don't think so. However, the Spek for Eraser and Gluestick top the graph (even if they are 320), which make me think they were taken from a lossless file. Maybe someone does have the FLAC / WAV original files for those two.

2021-05-12-1.png

2021-05-12.png

The green reaches the top. Other songs like Ring Pop and others (I think they were Schizo, 99¢ Store, Haunted etc) also reached the top, but mostly with the blue colours, which indicate they are not completely lossless (or extracted from a lossless), like, most likely, the case of Eraser and Gluestick. Anyways, it's just a theory I have.

P.S. example of Rocking Horse, which also tops the Spek but not with the green colours:

2021-05-12-2.png

Many of the leaked songs do this.

So I dont think ur theory about green colors are that reliable since all those colors represents frequency range etc. The stronger the color the noisier the sound so that could happen with any produced and compressed song

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

So I dont think ur theory about green colors are that reliable since all those colors represents frequency range etc. The stronger the color the noisier the sound so that could happen with any produced and compressed song

Thanks for clarifying. It's just I've seen that sometimes upscaled files add a blue region in the higher frequencies, while the files that are not upscaled lack them (in case of lossy formats).

53 minutes ago, Versency said:

we need night mime project file

52 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

never coming

Let us dream sis :crying2: that song really deserves the justice of a HQ full leak :oprah: 

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

same with PL, mistakes can stay LQ

Nah, I want em all tbh :nails: Psycho Lovers, Mistakes and Night Mime are easily between my favourite leaks. HQ would send me 6 feet underground ngl :rip: hopefully one day, nbut realistically, most likely never :( 

On 5/11/2021 at 12:04 PM, misslonaxo said:

Two more things!

Bombs On Monday Morning Instrumental
https://dbree.org/v/8a5b1b

Bombs (Rough Ref)
https://dbree.org/v/9ab91a

On 5/11/2021 at 12:16 PM, misslonaxo said:

Last thing:

Drama Club (Concept Demo)
https://dbree.org/v/378609

#StopLeakingMM3
#EnjoyThe2014LeaksInstead

ykw instead of talking about you lemme just ask, these are all exported from the logic files? theyre not edited or anything?