Jack

Melanie Martinez

27 minutes ago, Versency said:

all i can say is... eraser and coloring book spilled and glue stick half spilled

Glue Stick slaps and would have added something to the album and film; Eraser is Teacher's Pet's inferior less morally correct counterpart

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

6 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

Glue Stick slaps and would have added something to the album and film; Eraser is Teacher's Pet's inferior less morally correct counterpart

if glue stick had a second verse id agree.... eraser is most thematically like hssh not teachers pet boo 

Just now, Versency said:

if glue stick had a second verse id agree.... eraser is most thematically like hssh not teachers pet boo 

It does tho? And I see the lyrics of Eraser as implying an age gap in the relationship, like an older man taking advantage of Crybaby ("I'm too young for falling in love / Baby, you should know that / Anything you say, I'll believe it"). If that is the case, I think Teacher's Pet handled the topic MUCH much better.

eating pure vagina

Just now, AlexIl said:

It does tho? And I see the lyrics of Eraser as implying an age gap in the relationship, like an older man taking advantage of Crybaby ("I'm too young for falling in love / Baby, you should know that / Anything you say, I'll believe it"). If that is the case, I think Teacher's Pet handled the topic MUCH much better.

the second verse was just a shorter first verse, also bestie you need to revisit the lyrics of eraser, its about how a boy manipulated crybaby into losing her virginity its a play on how people never believe high school/first loves last, and crybaby doesnt want to sully herself if its not for her "forever" but she is manipulated into it and regrets it

Just now, One with the Gods said:

Papercut > Glue Stick > Eraser

Papercut is a yikes, I think it would have been the least justified song for release out of all the K-12/AS tracks.

eating pure vagina

Just now, AlexIl said:

Papercut is a yikes, I think it would have been the least justified song for release out of all the K-12/AS tracks.

spill