Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Is AK-47 about school shootings in the US?

No

"That song is about Melanie saying she is a weapon of jealousy NOT about a school shooting even though its from the K-12 era. "Baby, call me AK-47, 47" is an example of how the actual chorus goes."

1 hour ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Bombs rough demo (leaked May 11, 2021) - Different vocals and production, speculated to actually be a stem edit but considered real by some

Demo 1 (leaked May 10, 2021) - More of an early mix? Unmastered vocals which are barely noticeable to me

Demo 2 (leaked Jan 16, 2016) - First full version we got, similar to demo 1 but vocals are more mastered

Demo 3 - Unleaked

Demo 4 / Final (leaked February 17, 2021) - Said to be a later version considered as the final, vocals and instrumental in a different key

thanks so much, do you also know the different versions of You Love I, im trying to fix my unreleased album

2 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

At least we will have Bella Poarch until MM3 is released in 2034 

she just released a cry baby outtake lmao we will be streaming 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

:trisha:

'Cause I'm mortal, ah-ah-ah
Defected by this form, ah-ah-ah

:heidi:

28 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

could you guys share your cover artworks for the unreleased songs? Only I have the green cover and I need other for K-12 unreleased songs

i’m just using the picture of her with the marshmallows i couldn’t find one with an actual name on it