Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, Yellow said:

k team first listen of jump rope happening now 

what I'm hearing is 99 cent store and tag you're it had a kid, but tag you're it replaced it because it suited the album concept better.

there are tears emitting from my eyes , this is in her top 10 songs and top 3 unreleased.

I don't need anything else. this was my holy grail. I'm so fucking happy.

???'?? ???? ?? ??? ??'?? ?????? ????? ♡︎

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

appreciation post for Cuca Crocodilia

I will literally send them money they have given me Hope

I'm starting to wonder how cuca even gets these things, because multiple people have confirmed jump rope wasn't circulating. Is cuca on the inside? 

unrelated but the fact that cuca is also a venezuelan way to say pussy :rip:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just now, Salem said:

I'm starting to wonder how cuca even gets these things, because multiple people have confirmed jump rope wasn't circulating. Is cuca on the inside? 

people have been holding on to these songs for years. it doesn't have to be in circulation for something to leak

1 minute ago, Comic said:

I’m happy that these leaks are happening but y’all rly be putting these leakers on a high pedestal :toofunny:

They're godsends to be giving us a good leak era. ? we haven't had a good leak era in years (the mini-era with rocking horse and cooties isn't counting cuz it was a MINI era) 

We just need AK-47 and I Scream (2015) and then I think that's all the crybaby outtakes (with the exceptions of tracks like GDL that we've heard but don't have studio)? Because Until Sunrise is a take me to the moon outtake along with Milky Way. 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

We just need AK-47 and I Scream (2015) and then I think that's all the crybaby outtakes (with the exceptions of tracks like GDL that we've heard but don't have studio)? Because Until Sunrise is a take me to the moon outtake along with Milky Way. 

Half Hearted studio and Arcade song  too

1 minute ago, Yes To Heaven said:

I thought it didn't exist?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

5 minutes ago, Salem said:

AK-47 isn't a CB outtake and there's still more that are unknown. Until Sunrise is 2013. Take Me to the Moon is 2009-11

3 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Half hearted is like GDL, we've heard the song just don't have studio which is why I didn't list it. Also is KOTA confirmed by anyone like BOZ? from what I've heard it's just a rumor, no one has video of it being preformed, no one remembers for sure any lyrics of it, ect. 

Just now, One with the Gods said:

AK-47 isn't a CB outtake and there's still more that are unknown. Until Sunrise is 2013. Take Me to the Moon is 2009-11

Until Sunrise was still acoustic EP, and isn't AK hiatus era? Everyone said it's not k-12

1 minute ago, Salem said:

Until Sunrise was still acoustic EP, and isn't AK hiatus era? Everyone said it's not k-12

Both AK and possibly US too are pitch demos, and since Heart at the Door was a hook, US is most likely as well. I don't get the hype for them they're gonna be like Twins