Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

Both AK and possibly US too are pitch demos, and since Heart at the Door was a hook, US is most likely as well. I don't get the hype for them they're gonna be like Twins

AK just because the concept seems cool. Even if it's just a pitch it'd be nice to hear. Vale is a scrapped pitch and I'd like that too but since it's mm3 era I don't think well be getting it. 

1 minute ago, mansfield ringer said:

I dont think AK-47 is real... its literally a Kota Banks song that everyone in the XCX thread thought was real too :facepalm:

We have lyrics BOZ gave us and snippets are circulating. It's more likely to be real than KOTA 

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

AK just because the concept seems cool. Even if it's just a pitch it'd be nice to hear. Vale is a scrapped pitch and I'd like that too but since it's mm3 era I don't think well be getting it.

Hook demos are interesting to hear but at the same they're gonna be like 20-30 secs of Mel singing so

Edited by One with the Gods

Just now, One with the Gods said:

Hook demos are interesting to hear but at the same they're gonna like 20-30 secs of Mel singing so

Yeah, pitches are cool when it's a unique concept like AK is. Pitches like twins not so much. 

15 minutes ago, Comic said:

it’s so funny to think cry baby rly got curved by 3 boys in the album 

I can relate :toofloppy:

Melanie says the only love song on crybaby is training wheels and that simply isn't true ? Carousel, Training Wheels, Pacify Her, and Teddy bear are all love songs. Also milk & cookies was originally a (sort of) breakup song. 

JUMP ROPE I'LL JUMP ROPE FOR YOU

JUMP ROPE I'LL JUMP ROPE FOR YOU 

TILL YOU'RE HOME

I'LL JUMP ROPE FOR YOU, I'LL JUMP ROPE FOR YOU

JUM-JUM-JUMPROPE FOR YOU

giphy.gif

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Is that shadow puppet ear rape snippet real? I've been trying to remove the filter on wave pad and the clearest audio I've gotten sounds like "it's the shadow puppet" Or "There's the shadow puppet"

I def think she’s made amazing work & chose great songs for cry baby but the more I get the full picture of the music she’s made, the less impressed I am with her.. just not what I thought was going on behind the scenes at all like there’s a lot of bad choices in these songs. I guess that’s why they’re outtakes though

Just now, alienprincess said:

I def think she’s made amazing work & chose great songs for cry baby but the more I get the full picture of the music she’s made, the less impressed I am with her.. just not what I thought was going on behind the scenes at all like there’s a lot of bad choices in these songs. I guess that’s why they’re outtakes though

Yeah, the more outtakes I hear of hers, the more I realize that her writing crybaby to such a strict plot instead of just writing through her lens like she'd done in the beginning wasn't really the best choice. 

10 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

The more leaks we get the more I understand why K-12 felt so watered down... it seems like she was/is running out of ideas :biblio: I think she has great potential as a writer when she doesn't choose to keep herself in this box (i.e. Haunted, Half Hearted, A Thousand Words, and Can't Shake You)