Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, mansfield ringer said:

The more leaks we get the more I understand why K-12 felt so watered down... it seems like she was/is running out of ideas :biblio: I think she has great potential as a writer when she doesn't choose to keep herself in this box (i.e. Haunted, Half Hearted, A Thousand Words)

I'm worried about mm3 not having any kind of character, since she seems to push this really spiritual theme when she's not writing through a character, and hopefully it won't just be a longer after school because I don't think that EP was her greatest work. In recent writing themes are just too "in your face", so I hope she goes back to her old style where you actually have to think about the songs and can interpret them your own way. 

1 minute ago, mansfield ringer said:

Here's to hoping at the VERY LEAST she invents a new concept for MM3 like a forest faerie or something not child oriented :trisha:

I just hope she invents a concept at all, I don't care what it is as long as it's not just another thing that feels so random like after school. 

9 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

not Jumprope and I scream leaking :rip: It’s been YEARS

Thank you, whoever you are

I’m so grateful

Jump Rope was Cuca, I Scream was Melody. 

we really are winning huh :ma:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

omg you guys, someone posted on dbree that apparently these songs are leaking next friday

E1ip_PkWEAMga5A?format=jpg&name=large 

im so excited for scissors :hdu:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

3 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

omg you guys, someone posted on dbree that apparently these songs are leaking next friday

METH ASKJfHASKJFHSJKAHF

xMcVPI7.jpg

18 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

Lmao, the collab with ash hasn't been recorded. (I'm well aware this is a joke)