Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

BTW this is all @Mercury's fault for literally playing new material to a CROWD of like 50 people in a Discord chat lol... whatever ends up getting scrapped - blame him :oprah3:

Ooh I just saw you edited the message. Mercury didn't play any new material. I was in the vc

7 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

BTW this is all @Mercury's fault for literally playing new material to a CROWD of like 50 people in a Discord chat lol... whatever ends up getting scrapped - blame him :oprah3:

i agree but also they didnt play this full thing :deadbanana: they chopped it up so we couldnt hear SHIT

Just now, One with the Gods said:

Ooh I just saw you edited the message. Mercury didn't play any new material. I was in the gc

mercury did play this but they chopped it all up

1 hour ago, carlyfever said:

are there any differences between the curly cue and dear porcupines melody leaked version and the final mixes? i cannot hear anything different omg

quality

8 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

tbh mercury didnt play anything new properly

he did play 2 seconds of that song, chopped up and repeated again and again and again

so no thats not a recording from the vc

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Just now, rockwellfckingnorman said:

mercury did play this but they chopped it all up

What a mess ?

Just now, medievalthots said:

he did play 2 seconds of that song, chopped up and repeated again and again and again

Oh nvm then

Just now, medievalthots said:

duas what i like but missing every other beat tease

2 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

That was proved to be fake

Not really, we just think it's fake because one of the people that the title came from did a fake WDBCF? leak here in 2018 and not a very reliable person has claimed to have it yet

Please leakers, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who wants more Night Mime versions or at least an HQ file of the chorus demo we got

Though, is that the final version or just the last demo for CB?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

Please leakers, I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who wants more Night Mime versions or at least an HQ file of the chorus demo we got

Though, is that the final version or just the last demo for CB?

thats the last demo for CB afaik, its not the final since the pitch demo is newer

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

some user here said it was confirmed real by an insider 

Mercury and Cuca both said it was fake on discord. 

1 hour ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Valedictorian was already scrapped. It's just a pitch. Mercury confirmed this.