Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, 320kbps said:

hi friends. does anyone have an up to date masterpost that doesn't have live recordings (or at least has them in a separate area or actually LABELED PROPERLY??)

Not you hating on my master that I didn't even post publically ?

22 minutes ago, 320kbps said:

hi friends. does anyone have an up to date masterpost that doesn't have live recordings (or at least has them in a separate area or actually LABELED PROPERLY??)

I have one will all the leaks, but not every version and demos, just the main ones.

10 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

I8SdtFO.jpg

IT'S OVER

Honestly, hate to say it but if anything this is gonna make people do it even more if anything. They're gonna wanna dump their stashes, which may mean mm3 gets leaked. My theory on this is she knows people have mm3 and she's trying to post to stop people from leaking it, but it's not going to work. Too many people have it now. 

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

she shouldn’t even bring attention to it that’s gonna make more people go and look for it. every artists gets their music leaked we know they don’t want it to but that’s just what happens.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, new gods said:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

she shouldn’t even bring attention to it that’s gonna make more people go and look for it. every artists gets their music leaked we know they don’t want it to but that’s just what happens.

Because she brought attention to it, people know now that people have mm3. It truly is going to leak before she gets to release it unless she releases it very soon. 

5 minutes ago, Salem said:

Honestly, hate to say it but if anything this is gonna make people do it even more if anything. They're gonna wanna dump their stashes, which may mean mm3 gets leaked. My theory on this is she knows people have mm3 and she's trying to post to stop people from leaking it, but it's not going to work. Too many people have it now. 

MM3 it's finish it?

Just now, Aristocrat said:

MM3 it's finish it?

It is but it isn't. In terms of the songs being recorded: They're done, unless she adds a last minute track that is. In terms of the film, label approval, the photoshoots, the promotion, ect, it's not done. 

tbh this was a stupid ass idea. what did she think she was gonna accomplish with this... all the hackers deleting their accounts? us deleting our unreleased folders? no :toofunny: all she did was draw attention to the leaks when the GP didnt even know about the leaks until she said sum....

2 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

tbh this was a stupid ass idea. what did she think she was gonna accomplish with this... all the hackers deleting their accounts? us deleting our unreleased folders? no :toofunny: all she did was draw attention to the leaks when the GP didnt even know about the leaks until she said sum....

Exactly. We aren't going to delete our favorite songs. Now that she's spoken on it, these leaks are gonna blow up more. I highly doubt the leak era is gonna end now, because now thousands upon thousands of fans are going to be discovering this part of discography, where some of the tracks are better than anything she's ever put out. People are going to be wanting more. 

6 minutes ago, Salem said:

Exactly. We aren't going to delete our favorite songs. Now that she's spoken on it, these leaks are gonna blow up more. I highly doubt the leak era is gonna end now, because now thousands upon thousands of fans are going to be discovering this part of discography, where some of the tracks are better than anything she's ever put out. People are going to be wanting more. 

lemme go ahead and archive my unreleased folder rq just in case its taken down cause

I really don't understand why she didn't reach out to her producers privately instead of posting it on her story. Girl you're just giving them ideas! :toofunny:

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

10 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

lemme go ahead and archive my unreleased folder rq just in case its taken down cause

I have all my downloaded on my phone and backed up. The only things that may get taken down are public postings. They can't do shit about private things like mega or the cloud.

6 minutes ago, WHACKWORLD said:

I really don't understand why she didn't reach out to her producers privately instead of posting it on her story. Girl you're just giving them ideas! :toofunny:

Exactly. I'm gonna be surprised if mm3 songs don't start leaking this month now. She probably just pissed leakers off.