Jack

Melanie Martinez

I don’t get this ‘it wasn’t supposed to come out’ narrative when Mel herself said that if she could she would’ve released 20+ songs on Cry Baby?

like I think leaking Berry Juice was disrespectful regardless if it’s scrapped or not because Mel is still adding final touches to the album so that verse/hook whatever could still be used somehow but why does she care that I Scream and Seesaw leaked?

48 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

I8SdtFO.jpg

IT'S OVER

She's still so traumatized with the word "Bully" lol, move on.

She is so dumb for doint this, now more people will know about the leaks and it will blow up more.

Besides, it's not like reading this will make people say "Oh god, I want her to consider me a good person and a real real fan, I'm going to delete all the leaks and I will avoid listening to all these great songs".

I didn't sign for this Drama Club :P

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, EXODUS said:

She's still so traumatized with the word "Bully" lol, move on.

She is so dumb for doint this, now more people will know about the leaks and it will blow up more.

Besides, it's not like reading this will make people say "Oh god, I want her to consider me a good person and a real real fan, I'm going to delete all the leaks and I will avoid listening to all these great songs".

Dude I really don't think she wrote this. Why would she go from back in December referencing songs like 99 cent store and in her Instagram live saying she doesn't really care because " Those songs were never going to be out anyways". If she posted this, it's because she was told to. I genuinely don't think she'd go from talking about leaked songs to suddenly being against anyone having them. 

10 minutes ago, Salem said:

Dude I really don't think she wrote this. Why would she go from back in December referencing songs like 99 cent store and in her Instagram live saying she doesn't really care because " Those songs were never going to be out anyways". If she posted this, it's because she was told to. I genuinely don't think she'd go from talking about leaked songs to suddenly being against anyone having them. 

Maybe it doesn't have much to do with most of these leaks, but the fact that she know knows or suspect that there is people with brand news songs she just recorded or planned for the next releases.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Maybe it doesn't have much to do with most of these leaks, but the fact that she know knows or suspect that there is people with brand news songs she just recorded or planned for the next releases.

She knows people have everything she has worked on for after school, mm3, and most likely mm3's EP. (because it's very likely some EP songs have already been written and recorded, just like how some after school songs were recorded with K-12) 

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Not you hating on my master that I didn't even post publically ?

girl i wasn't.... i didnt even know u had one... i was hating on the mega i was replying to about 3 pages back. just bc i find u annoying doesnt mean every post i make is about u.

9ISvyf0.gif

21 minutes ago, Salem said:

She knows people have everything she has worked on for after school, mm3, and most likely mm3's EP. (because it's very likely some EP songs have already been written and recorded, just like how some after school songs were recorded with K-12) 

how do we not have the stuff from after school yet tho?

48 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

I don’t get this ‘it wasn’t supposed to come out’ narrative when Mel herself said that if she could she would’ve released 20+ songs on Cry Baby?

like I think leaking Berry Juice was disrespectful regardless if it’s scrapped or not because Mel is still adding final touches to the album so that verse/hook whatever could still be used somehow but why does she care that I Scream and Seesaw leaked?

i totally agree with you 100% you spilled here

9 minutes ago, Peace said:

how do we not have the stuff from after school yet tho?

We have history. That means we're starting to get that stuff trickling out. 

Just now, cool3dworld said:

i thought she didn't care? lol 

She doesn't. I'm 90% sure she didn't write that at all. Like it doesn't sound like her... 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

She doesn't. I'm 90% sure she didn't write that at all. Like it doesn't sound like her... 

it sounds exacly like her.. complaining about some old ass mp3s being leaked, girl theyre better than anything you've put out recently so chill

6 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

it sounds exacly like her.. complaining about some old ass mp3s being leaked, girl theyre better than anything you've put out recently so chill

You're speaking facts ?

Also, not the clowns on Dbree trying to cancel her for working with Kim Petras and Tierra Whack. 

she obviously does care with the obscene amount of leaks we’ve gotten in such a short amt of time paired with info and snippets of new material…. why would melanie have someone else talking about her own stuff when the label probably doesnt even want her mentioning it to not bring attention

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

This is so weird yet amusing. 

25 minutes ago, Salem said:

You're speaking facts ?

Also, not the clowns on Dbree trying to cancel her for working with Kim Petras and Tierra Whack. 

wait- when did she work with kim petras?? in what song?

artists need to accept that people are gonna leak shit no matter what. It’s a power trip. Focus on the ones leaking current material rather than songs that are 5+ years old lmao

not condoning it but it’s 2021. Unless you’re Gaga your music is gonna leak. :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)