Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

so night mime hq exists for crybaby it seems well people have it

Now that would be a dream come true if we get it. Night Mime remains a great song.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I agree, the movie is awful. The acting is bad, the script is way worse. 

At least the movie was good looking and was well directed, but the rest is atrocious. 

Please Melanie stay away from making movies and focus on music without childish themes 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

yeah she had to cut out a lot of the script and w/e but why did she leave the acting parts that made 0 sense with the songs? like I still don’t see how marijuana or a bunny plant is related to High School Sweethearts

The part I didn't understand at all was the talk about (the fear of) death right when they're just entering the school. Like... ok...

but yeah, sadly there were scenes where I got completely lost because of their lack of connection with the rest of the film.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

52 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

https://dbree.org/v/3c0b73

is this real?

yes. it was played in my server

16 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

so night mime hq exists for crybaby it seems well people have it

same with mistakes... hopefully we get them one day. the way ive been saying this though and no one believed me

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

stop wait what? where is this info from.... 

it was also played on the server as well as mistakes HQ

10 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

The part I didn't understand at all was the talk about (the fear of) death right when they're just entering the school. Like... ok...

but yeah, sadly there were scenes where I got completely lost because of their lack of connection with the rest of the film.

I think it was supposed to connect to how they almost drowned in wotb? but yeah still feels out of place lmao

not “scrapped instrumentals” leaking…. how do we even know these are real?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Except normal people don’t have the attention span of a door knob and can actually wait a few years and respect and artist’s boundaries 

I’m happy for the leaks as much as the next person but acting like she has no right to feel bad about it and those are the only thing keeping the fandom together is a HUGE lie, the GP is not as greedy as y’all stans cause they have lives outside of obsessing over a singer 

Ofcourse they can wait a couple of years, or probably listen to something similar, but the stans are ones buying merch and stuff that makes her money, the gp doesn't even know who she is. And there is no lie saying that leaks keep her stans together cuz it's obvious just by looking the activity of this thread between Cry Baby and K-12 era and now with this massive leak, claiming that someone has no life and is obsessing over a singer just because it's listening to the leaked shit is bs especially coming from someone who is on a music forum.

More Night Mime pls!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde