Jack

Melanie Martinez

Melanie Martinez just tweeted that she is so happy that her songs are leaking and that the world can hear her new music, and her old music. 

she said to the leakers, keep leaking. Keep leaking the songs so the world can hear.

she also said please leak GOLD DIGGIN LOVE.

she rejoices in the music. Keep leaking and speaking and going to class

11 minutes ago, NeonHitched said:

Melanie Martinez just tweeted that she is so happy that her songs are leaking and that the world can hear her new music, and her old music. 

she said to the leakers, keep leaking. Keep leaking the songs so the world can hear.

she also said please leak GOLD DIGGIN LOVE.

she rejoices in the music. Keep leaking and speaking and going to class

lmaooooo for a moment I fell, I gotta admit :lmao: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Imagem

Rany (creator of oh melanie brasil) will release the photoshoot from K-12 1.0 soon, in an authorized manner. According to him there are 622 photos and the concept is much stronger and americanized, however, not so good due to the low budget.

1 minute ago, mansfield ringer said:

So.... the g*y who reported the song leaks to warner.... is leaking a photoshoot? :gclap:the crybaby fandom chaos is unlike any other

can't you read a word of what was written above? "in an authorized manner." thank you, bye.

12 minutes ago, blind angel said:

Imagem

Rany (creator of oh melanie brasil) will release the photoshoot from K-12 1.0 soon, in an authorized manner. According to him there are 622 photos and the concept is much stronger and americanized, however, not so good due to the low budget.

h u h ?

to be "autorized", they have to be in contact with Melanie or her team, and I heavily doubt it, but if they indeed are, well, I'm glad they're *letting them* r e l e a s e this right after the tons of leaks we had these past days.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

46 minutes ago, Spacki said:

can't you read a word of what was written above? "in an authorized manner." thank you, bye.

Do you ...know ...what authorized means? Lol. If they were authorized to be released they would be either released by Melanie's team or the photographer nnnnnn

I find it weird that Melanie/her team would allow a fanpage to release a whole scrapped project of hers after saying she didn't feel like she could experiment anymore without it being leaked. :toofunny:

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

Apparently the photos are from when that photographer accidentally leaked 2 photos because it was such a long time since he took them and that he thought the album was out already. Personally I'm excited/happy for getting these along with the Cry Baby shoot which has hundreds of photos too supposedly

Also that MM3 snippet song is actually called "Barely Juice" apparently

14 minutes ago, blind angel said:

YES

when are these supposedly coming?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

12 minutes ago, MxlanieMxrtinez said:

can you post more?

14 minutes ago, WHACKWORLD said:

I find it weird that Melanie/her team would allow a fanpage to release a whole scrapped project of hers after saying she didn't feel like she could experiment anymore without it being leaked. :toofunny:

In fact, we don't know if it will be the entire photoshoot and if they will just post them, maybe there is a project behind it.

2 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

when are these supposedly coming?

He said it will be soon