Jack

Melanie Martinez

45 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

still waiting for the k-12 photoshoot outtakes. where are they?

They pissed him off on twitter, dms, e-mail etc and he said he won't post any more, he even deactivated the account. He also said that the photos were not leaked, they were given to them. So we probably won't see them anytime soon. ☠️

random but, anyone else remember this? These are the others actresses that didn't appeared in the film, however, i have an theory: They will be actually featured in MM3's feature film, and Melanie just invited them only as a way to "welcome".

z2xrflk.jpg

UAmFDOp.png

2 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

random but, anyone else remember this? These are the others actresses that didn't appeared in the film, however, i have an theory: They will be actually featured in MM3's feature film, and Melanie just invited them only as a way to "welcome".

z2xrflk.jpg

Ok but imagine having lunch with Melanie... 

15 minutes ago, blind angel said:

They pissed him off on twitter, dms, e-mail etc and he said he won't post any more, he even deactivated the account. He also said that the photos were not leaked, they were given to them. So we probably won't see them anytime soon. ☠️

wtf…. touch some grass besties

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

that photoshoot was probably so much better than the boring ass hotel one we got I rlly hope it leaks soon :facepalm: I always thought it didnt make sense with k-12s theme

also I hate the fact that mels biggest leak era happened when my laptop broke and now I cant transfer them to my spotify as local files so I have to listen to mels unreleased in two diff music apps... if anyone knows how to download local files on spotify without pc please lemme know :toofunny:

27 minutes ago, blind angel said:

who is?

Just now, NeonHitched said:

LEAK GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

LEAK GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

LEAK GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

LEAK GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

LEAK GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

LEAK GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

LEAK GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

LEAK GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

LEAK GOLD DIGGIN LOVE 

The more you spam it the more people aren't gonna leak it. ❤ Go manifest or something. 

1 minute ago, NeonHitched said:

How about you go stream Neon Hitch - Free Mixtape and leave MELANIE ALONE

No ❤

7 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

who is?

OMBR. 

23 minutes ago, Salem said:

The more you spam it the more people aren't gonna leak it. ❤ Go manifest or something. 

technically they are manifesting.. i mean writing the same thing down over and over again is a bastardized version of scriptures no?

1 hour ago, blind angel said:

i swear this kinda shit always happens :rip: someone leak it for us 

3 hours ago, blind angel said:

wow im so truly shocked that they didnt leak it

i really thought they were actually going to do it

tenor.gif 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

7 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

wow im so truly shocked that they didnt leak it

i really thought they were actually going to do it

tenor.gif 

Dude they were never gonna do it. Not after being doxxed and attacked. 

is their gram publicly known? I feel bad for them I kinda wanna apologize of behalf of all the ppl who have harassed them ?

17 minutes ago, Yellow said:

is their gram publicly known? I feel bad for them I kinda wanna apologize of behalf of all the ppl who have harassed them ?

Their Twitter @ohmelaniebr is private but they accept follow requests pretty fast. 

Is this LBF demo snippet legit? It sounds like a different vocal take. https://dbree.org/v/60a989