Jack

Melanie Martinez

12 minutes ago, Salem said:

Do y'all think Mel is pulling release forward since she knows people have the full album? Because at this point we all know about leaked titled like needle & thread and void. With us knowing about it and leakers having it, surely she's gotta be trying to get it out before someone leaks it.Β 

atlantic might be pushing her too

4 minutes ago, noah TD said:

atlantic might be pushing her too

Honestly, I hope so. Not just because I'm tired of waiting but because at this point multiple people have it. It's circulating. It's gonna leak if she doesn't put it out herself.Β 

sighh i dont get the hype for papercut v5 its lackluster compared to the first cut we got .. it would have been nice to get night mime hq , ak 47 and maybe headphones but anyways hoping for a mass leak with those other titles we know lets go out with bang mate

Just now, One with the Gods said:

FULL Rogue shootΒ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k1i064fk205gifm/AABwMnn_oF1SmXRhZpqgufHHa?dl=0Β I believe almost all pics were leaked already back in 2018 but either way they were all leaked on Insta and Insta downgrades the quality so here's all of them in their original qualities

apparently a discord user called β€œkyliefever2002” leaked it

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

4 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

apparently a discord user called β€œkyliefever2002” leaked it

heard of it…

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

paris

oh hai girl in da melanie martinez thread of meΒ 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

i joined and an user said β€œfuck u” and i got banned?? wtfΒ :lmao:y’all weird as fuck i swear to god

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

inving my bf to the server y'all don't attac him pls , he really likes jumprope and numbers :')

drink water eat a meal please. weekly thank u to the members of this forum for providin me a safe space ;-; love u sm

43 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i joined and an user said β€œfuck u” and i got banned?? wtfΒ :lmao:y’all weird as fuck i swear to god

you mustve joined the wrong server

everyone at melatonin is super nice id sayΒ 

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

I think it’s so funny that Play Date’s lyricΒ video racked up 45 mil views in less than a yearΒ which is more than the amount of views every video for K-12 got with a year and a half

Β 

Like how canΒ she not see the material is performing way worse cause it’s not as good ???? the numbers don’t lieΒ 

Β 

EDIT: I also think she should be focusing a lot of her marketing on TikTok cause it’s literally where trends are born these days

5 hours ago, medievalthots said:

you mustve joined the wrong server

everyone at melatonin is super nice id sayΒ 

it was the melatonin one, an user called jade or sumn like that (i don’t really remember) said β€œnot you, fuck you” and then i was kicked out lolΒ 

Β 

i need you guys to find jobs and go outside to catch some fresh air.Β 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

two new outtakes from the cry baby photoshoot leaked by the user "kyliefever2002" on discordΒ 

image0.pngΒ image0.jpg

1 minute ago, teenangst said:

Joined the Melatonin server and saw that person spamming scat and gore. Never joining another Melanie server again. So sick

i think you mistook kyliefever2002 with "Vulcan"

vulcan is part of the staff and has been compared to the likes of kim jong unΒ