11 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

the quality is awful but here

E2OSv2LWUAIxIJw?format=jpg&name=large 

where did they post these?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

the quality is awful but here

E2OSv2LWUAIxIJw?format=jpg&name=large 

all of the K-12 outtake pictures that arent directly from that Melanie Brazil person are fake so idk if I trust this, the other fake ones were blurred in the exact same way too so its probably from the same people who put out the other fake photoshoot leaks lol I dont trust this

12 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

all of the K-12 outtake pictures that arent directly from that Melanie Brazil person are fake so idk if I trust this, the other fake ones were blurred in the exact same way too so its probably from the same people who put out the other fake photoshoot leaks lol I dont trust this

I agree. Honestly I think as soon as we stop caring this will leak. 

3 hours ago, Nightmare said:

where did they post these?

dbree on sunday ... weird that it was just found now
dbree.org/v/988b88

17 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

+ it looks like the same purple room from that one that was leaked ages ago, so agreed, maybe it is fake after all.

Spoiler

mdbr+2305201623.jpeg

18 minutes ago, MxlanieMxrtinez said:

its real, just wait and see

maybe, I mean it being in the same room as the old leak could be bc its fake but she couldve taken multiple photos in that room which would also make sense. And the other fake leaks had noticibly less effort put into them since this looks like a completely new image (besides the background) while the others were old pics of mel pasted on either the pics melanie br posted or a random pastel background + blurred so that ppl wouldnt recognize them... This pic looks like a teacher and mel sitting down or sum?? so if its fake at least theyre putting effort into it now ig:popcorn: we'll just have to wait and see

7 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

IT WAS REAL

A SERVE

the watermarks:noparty: still cool to finally have some of the photoshoot in kinda hq tho so still appreciate what we're getting I just hope that hq unwatermarked leaks happen and a good pic to use for the cover art for the K-12 comes along w them cuz im not rlly a fan of the one Im using rn

1 hour ago, Yellow said:

do we have the final version of zzzz yet

There is no final. The first to leak was the closest to final that was made 

2 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

IT WAS REAL

A SERVE

Imagine leaking blurred + tagged photos in 2021. That being said wow It would be really nice if Mel followed this aesthetic for K12, is so colorful and interesting instead of that bright artwork of the school

38 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Imagine leaking blurred + tagged photos in 2021. That being said wow It would be really nice if Mel followed this aesthetic for K12, is so colorful and interesting instead of that bright artwork of the school

fr but I get why he does it tho, with the way Mels fanbase is Id probably not wanna leak the images anymore either. So I'd blame the immature + over-obsessive fans for that

10 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

so either the photoshoot is circulating or that guy is teasing the unwatermarked image on dbree: https://dbree.org/v/b7ea31

EDIT: Nvm I think its fake

you can see the watermark in this still lmao :toofloppy:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Tea on the shoot

Wheels On The Bus -  Cry Baby is crying, Beth Anne is sitting next to her looking bored, Jason is showing his ass, Maya and Dan are kissing
Class Fight - Cry Baby and kelly are fighting on a sandbox, apparently Mel's wig is cheap and ugly on this one
The Principal - Cry Baby has her hair in braids forming a sort of cone, she has a knife and is waiting for the principal to leave his office
Show & Tell - posted

Nurse's Office - I believe is the one leaked years ago

Drama Club - Cry Baby is crying sitting on the floor, there are "possessed" actors along with her, a poor looking stage and red curtains

Strawberry Shortcake -  I believe is the one used for the tour poster/snippet

Lunchbox Friends - Cry Baby is seated in the cafeteria, surrounded by 5 Kelly's, they have healthy food on their trays, but a girl who only has oranges (Cry Baby tray has milk & cookies)
Orange Juice - Cry Baby is in a pink bathroom, her hair looks like Marie Antoinette, her outfit is white and brown, there also a girl looking in the mirror crying, her hair is red in a vintage style
Detention - Cry Baby has brown boots on, Jhonny is looking at her through the door window, there's a Lybia map spelling Detention marking where immigrants are detained ... the one leaked
Teacher's Pet - Cry Baby and Beth Anne are in a room with a teacher, someone is holding a knife and someone else is holding a lollipop
High School Sweetheart - leaked

Recess - Cry Baby is in a swing, looking tired, her hair is a mess.

There are 622 photos, for the album booklet, different poses, for promotional usage, and behind-the-scenes stuff.

Tea on the album/movie

There is also 2 bonus track, one was leaked and the other one has not as of now ... Rany has not described their photos from the shoot either.

There's no Angelita, she replaced Beth Anne ... also there is no Celeste, Magnolia, Fleur.

We obviously have the "plastic carbon copies" as described by 5 kelly's, and one of them has bulimia as she only had oranges on the tray, it was not described if she would end up being Cry Baby's friend, as Fleur did on the second version.

Maggie Budzyna a.k.a. Kelly was the only actress featured on both versions

They shoot music videos for the songs, and mini dialogue scenes to intertwine the story around 2017.

The allegation helped increase the probability/necessity of a reshoot for the whole project.

The "movie" was not directed by Melanie, and the director was asked to delete the scenes to prevent them from leaking, the name of the said director was not made public at this instant.

The album had the same lyrics as the one we have, no mention about the production