Jack

Melanie Martinez

great, so we have one more pic to look forward to now :toofloppy:

13 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

Am i the only one that prefers the final version of K12? I like how "mature" (believe me, a lot of quotation marks in this) it is

im pretty sure most people prefer the final visuals more than the 1.0 shoot but it's just interesting to see the evolution of the visuals 

31 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

Am i the only one that prefers the final version of K12? I like how "mature" (believe me, a lot of quotation marks in this) it is

Im not sure tbh, I kinda like K-12's more mature direction taken compared to this but I just absolutely hate the K-12 photoshoot because even tho the photos were all good they had nothing to do with the albums theme at all, none of them were related to the school theme so it didnt even feel like an album photoshoot it felt like a random photoshoot. Idk it feels kinda lazy and out of theme esp compared to how Mel usually does things so I feel like just the fact that these are actually school themed might make me like this photoshoot more.

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

I kinda don't care much about photoshoots.... Let's focus on leaking AK-47. 

I kinda don't care much about AK-47.... Let's focus on leaking the full K-12 1.0 shoot in original quality.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 minute ago, AlexIl said:

I kinda don't care much about AK-47.... Let's focus on leaking the full K-12 1.0 shoot in original quality.

Leaked pictures are kinda meaningless. They quell curiosity but you don't go around listening to pictures. It's just something taking up space on your computer. 

every day since I first heard arts and crafts it has sat at the front of my brain in a yard lounger.

I don't understand why it was scrapped. this song hits

5 minutes ago, Yellow said:

every day since I first heard arts and crafts it has sat at the front of my brain in a yard lounger.

I don't understand why it was scrapped. this song hits

It's cute, but I feel like every one of the 16 tracks that made Cry Baby had a bigger reason to be there!

eating pure vagina

6 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

It's cute, but I feel like every one of the 16 tracks that made Cry Baby had a bigger reason to be there!

Yes and no. Songs like cake and gingerbread man are non-canon to the story line. 

3 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

its very obvious that fire drill was one of the bonus tracks i believe

Fire drill hadn't been recorded written or recorded yet at the time of this shoot. 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

Yes and no. Songs like cake and gingerbread man are non-canon to the story line.

Teddy Bear isn't canon either. Arts & Crafts would have seen the same fate as a random bonus track, and I think the 3 picks she made were more valid.

eating pure vagina

40 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

its very obvious that fire drill was one of the bonus tracks i believe

these pictures leaked in march 2018 and by then the photographer said they had been shot a long time ago and fire drill was written in 2018 so

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Leaked pictures are kinda meaningless. They quell curiosity but you don't go around listening to pictures. It's just something taking up space on your computer. 

TO YOU... just because you don’t appreciate them doesn’t mean everybody doesn’t

17 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

exactly, one of the main reasons i love the artists that i stan is because of how much effort they also put in their visuals, music videos and performances 

6 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

girl arent u over here crying about leaked thing every other page??