Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 hours ago, AlexIl said:

I kinda don't care much about AK-47.... Let's focus on leaking the full K-12 1.0 shoot in original quality.

not ur Salem era....

29 minutes ago, noah TD said:

girl arent u over here crying about leaked thing every other page??

LMAOO????? The way I never did that!/&/@&:”/&”€:&/&;€-@

1 hour ago, your bestie said:

Link won't open, what is this?

someone on twitter saying they heard the alboom. i updated the link oop

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 minutes ago, your bestie said:

The tweet is sth about olivia rodrigo help but if MM3 did leak we are fucked 

mm3 is circulating more then any other songs rn I believe

8 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I mean if the quality is like K-12 and she ends up scrapping it bc it leeks... chile maybe things happen for a reason 

I mean she's working with K&OL and keenan for this album and if it leaks she'll probably stop working with kinetics for it and maybe even future projects since Im pretty sure the reason its out there is bc K&OL get hacked very easily.. I feel like thats also the reason she worked with keenan on almost all of K-12 so unless u want a keenan-production exclusive album again lets pray it doesnt leak

2 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

I mean she's working with K&OL and keenan for this album and if it leaks she'll probably stop working with kinetics for it and maybe even future projects since Im pretty sure the reason its out there is bc K&OL get hacked very easily.. I feel like thats also the reason she worked with keenan on almost all of K-12 so unless u want a keenan-production exclusive album again lets pray it doesnt leak

im sorry I don’t know what her working with those producers means ? 

Who produced Cry Baby? Was it just K&OL?

Honestly, this whole "I'm not leaking anymore" situation sounds odd to me. He's getting all this hate because he wanted to tease and brag about it. If her label gave the shoot for him to leak, then that's what he should do. It's pretty clear for me that leaking it was never his intention.

1 minute ago, Charlottexseax said:

im sorry I don’t know what her working with those producers means ? 

Who produced Cry Baby? Was it just K&OL?

Cry Baby was produced by alot of diff producers (Cj Baran, Smarterchild, Alias frequency, someone called babydaddy (???) but Kinetics & One Love made most of the songs and Keenan made two (Pacify Her and Play Date). Michael Keenan made all of K-12 besides Drama Club which is why the production feels alot more watered down and "boring" compared to Cry Baby. Alot of the songs have the same type of beats and are just kinda bland compared to CB. I dont think hes a bad producer in general his songs are all nice to listen to but working on all the songs with him was a bad choice bc his production just doesnt have enough diverse sounds like K&OL's and other producers does. Keenan's prod is good for two or three tracks but not all of em. 

24 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I mean if the quality is like K-12 and she ends up scrapping it bc it leeks... chile maybe things happen for a reason 

many people who have the album claimed the style of the new songs is very diff from both cry baby and k-12.

32 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

this album is def gonna leak and Im not here for it...

20 minutes ago, noah TD said:

mm3 is circulating more then any other songs rn I believe

It is. Traders have it, even newer ones. Just about everyone has it now. Berry juice snips leaking wasn't some coincidence, its a "hey, look what we have. You want it, don't you?"

4 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

I dont think hes a bad producer in general his songs are all nice to listen to but working on all the songs with him was a bad choice bc his production just doesnt have enough diverse sounds like K&OL's and other producers does. Keenan's prod is good for two or three tracks but not all of em. 

I used to think he was a bad producer and then I realised Melanie was just choosing the worst tracks for release. ?

21 minutes ago, your bestie said:

The tweet is sth about olivia rodrigo help but if MM3 did leak we are fucked 

shit i linked the wrong tweet again :toofloppy:

here is it lmao 

https://twitter.com/ush0uldbesad/status/1397277775229292554?s=21

5 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Honestly, this whole "I'm not leaking anymore" situation sounds odd to me. He's getting all this hate because he wanted to tease and brag about it. If her label gave the shoot for him to leak, then that's what he should do. It's pretty clear for me that leaking it was never his intention.

he said he was going to leak it all very soon and he immedietly started getting death threats and ppl starting trying to hack him and doxx him the second he talked ab it which is why he decided not to leak it like he was going to. It all happened in like a matter of hours so its not like he was teasing it for weeks or even days he literally put out those two pics and ppl couldnt even wait an hour without doing all that shit

1 minute ago, Salem said:

It is. Traders have it, even newer ones. Just about everyone has it now. 

I used to think he was a bad producer and then I realised Melanie was just choosing the worst tracks for release. ?

I think its a mix of both, michael chooses to overproduce and water down songs to make them sound more "full" or "put together" and Mel chooses to use those instead of earlier and better versions of the songs.. but Im not in the studio with them so it could be diff idk theres many ways these choices couldve been made. 

Just now, untilsunrise said:

I think its a mix of both, michael chooses to overproduce and water down songs to make them sound more "full" or "put together" and Mel chooses to use those instead of earlier and better versions of the songs.. 

That's exactly what happens. Compare the demos for play date and pacify her to the finals, even there what we got was too produced. 

Arts & Crafts low-key becoming a special interest , I wanna know everything there is to know about this song , I wish there was more info on unreleased stuff

3 minutes ago, Yellow said:

Arts & Crafts low-key becoming a special interest , I wanna know everything there is to know about this song , I wish there was more info on unreleased stuff

its cute but I need someone to remaster the song cuz the quality is kinda weird and it sounds kinda muffled and it annoys me 

6 minutes ago, Salem said:

That's exactly what happens. Compare the demos for play date and pacify her to the finals, even there what we got was too produced. 

there's a play date demo??