Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

its cute but I need someone to remaster the song cuz the quality is kinda weird and it sounds kinda muffled and it annoys me 

there's a play date demo??

Yes. I'm pretty sure Mel leaked it herself on a live stream? I'm not positive but I know it was leaked officially. The demo wasn't produced by Keenan by the way. It was done by Jennifer Decilveo. The final instrumental was what Keenan made.

6 minutes ago, Salem said:

Yes. I'm pretty sure Mel leaked it herself on a live stream? I'm not positive but I know it was leaked officially. The demo wasn't produced by Keenan by the way. It was done by Jennifer Decilveo. The final instrumental was what Keenan made.

OH this one.. I acc dont think this applies to what I said bc I kinda get why she didnt choose this bc it doesnt rlly fit in Cry Baby and Michael's version of Play Date fits alot better.

1 minute ago, noah TD said:

mm3 is circulating more then any other songs rn I believe

Yikes. She has no option but to rush the album, or scrap it... cause if it's circulating I think it's too late to sue the leakers. 

14 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Yikes. She has no option but to rush the album, or scrap it... cause if it's circulating I think it's too late to sue the leakers. 

It's done. It's been done. There's nothing to rush, only scrapping the film. 

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

That's what I meant. I didn't mean she has to rush finishing the music bc that's already done. But she has to rush the photoshoots, the album rollout, all the promotional stuff. 

31 minutes ago, Salem said:

she could also do what she did on cry baby and release the album and make a mv for every song, that way she can tell the story in series format OR she could make and release a movie after she makes releases the album

rany is milking this photoshoot as hardly as he can to gain more followers on social media... this show & tell pic came as a gift after he got 1k followers on there. at this paste we'll never get the whole thing, i really hope someone else has it cause i dont have time for that

18 minutes ago, lovesick said:

she could also do what she did on cry baby and release the album and make a mv for every song, that way she can tell the story in series format OR she could make and release a movie after she makes releases the album

I get why she wants to give us the film and album at once but if the movie’s gonna be a nonsense like K-12 and have boring music videos (Teacher’s Pet, Show & Tell, HSS), I’d rather get the album asap and then videos little by little, that way the era wouldn’t die after release day

3 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

I get why she wants to give us the film and album at once but if the movie’s gonna be a nonsense like K-12 and have boring music videos (Teacher’s Pet, Show & Tell, HSS), I’d rather get the album asap and then videos little by little, that way the era wouldn’t die after release day

not you mentioning two of the best mv's in the movie and calling them boring (s&t and teachers pet)

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

many people who have the album claimed the style of the new songs is very diff from both cry baby and k-12.

allora speriamo non leaki ??????

48 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

not you mentioning two of the best mv's in the movie and calling them boring (s&t and teachers pet)

i like s&t but teacher's pet is trash... so boring and the song is one of the better ones in the album she could've done so much more... speaking of bad k-12 mvs recess didn't even had one

OMG what a mess :bebe: 

I hope that MM3 does not leak. Charli fans know what happened with the original XCX3, and we don't want a XCX World situation with Melanie :rip: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

17 minutes ago, lovesick said:

i like s&t but teacher's pet is trash... so boring and the song is one of the better ones in the album she could've done so much more... speaking of bad k-12 mvs recess didn't even had one

please it can't be worse than the principal. She just walked around a room 

16 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG what a mess :bebe: 

I hope that MM3 does not leak. Charli fans know what happened with the original XCX3, and we don't want a XCX World situation with Melanie :rip: 

It's going to. Melanie isn't trying to beat leakers. 

do you guys think if mm3 leaks the label is gonna drop her or maybe cut her budget a lot more? makes sense cuz i don't think k-12 got nearly as much money for them as they thought it would get with a 6 million dollar budget and then a leak... they're not going to want to spend more money on her

1 minute ago, lovesick said:

do you guys think if mm3 leaks the label is gonna drop her or maybe cut her budget a lot more? makes sense cuz i don't think k-12 got nearly as much money for them as they thought it would get with a 6 million dollar budget and then a leak... they're not going to want to spend more money on her

thats why she needs to be smart and release it 

In a lot of ways I think Melanie has realised Atlantic treats her like shit. I think she doesn't care if she gets dropped because if she does she can go to a label like interscope. 

13 minutes ago, Salem said:

In a lot of ways I think Melanie has realised Atlantic treats her like shit. I think she doesn't care if she gets dropped because if she does she can go to a label like interscope. 

Atlantic doesn't treat her that bad. They let her make 13 videos for her DEBUT album when she wasn't even that big. They let her create a feature film even after the allegations when the general public lost interest in her. They treat her fine. Just not promote her. 

40 minutes ago, Salem said:

I don’t think Atlantic treats her bad, they have her 6 million dollars to shoot a movie 

Compare that to Charli who had her third album scrapped and had two release two mixtape to get critical praise and only then could release an album