IM NOT TO BE FORGOTTEN :trisha:

DROP YOUR BOOKS WHEN I WALK IN :makeup2:

MAGIC TALKS WITHOUT TALKIN :hair:

I MAKE THE MOST BEFORE THE COFFIN :clapback:

CAUSE IM MORTAL :twirls:

DEFECTED BY THIS FORM :illumilana2:

outsold all of gays through hell with ease

2 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

just saw someone saying papercut was mels best unreleased and people replying in agreement... disturbing

they're unhealthy D:

22 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Our minds, I was just bopping to this :oprah2: 

yoooo wavelength :') 

1 hour ago, cool3dworld said:

These Fanmade covers on dbree looking worse then my ass pics lol

Song recorded in (I think) 2014? It was in the first leak eras batch back in 2018 with schizo, 99 cent store and haunted etc

I thought candy love was a fake title?

3 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

can we talk about how Test Me is one of her best songs ever

yup, when i heard that song my hope was regained in her future albums after feeling she lost her touch with k-12 and copy cat

On 5/27/2021 at 6:16 PM, Salem said:

Unhappy Meal isn't really a crybaby track, but it's not a k-12 track either. Crybaby had already released when it was recorded. If anything, I'd consider it her hiatus era like Piggyback. Also, a lot of k-12 was recorded at the same time as crybaby tracks and especially extra clutter tracks so recording dates don't really mean much. (Examples: Strawberry Shortcake & Class Fight's original version being recorded around the same time as Gingerbread Man & Seesaw) Then we have examples like Show & Tell and Notebook being written around the same time. Most of these tracks we've been placing with Crybaby honestly could've been K-12 scraps, like Arts & Crafts which was recorded far closer to Strawberry Shortcake than anything on crybaby. 

Arts & Crafts is a Cry Baby outtake recorded in August 2014 the same month she did Jumprope and the album photoshoot. No K-12 songs were worked on in 2014.

image0.png

She also did not record songs with the intention of them being deluxe tracks/Extra Clutter. Those songs were made during the album sessions and later picked as deluxe tracks.

April 2014: Cake

May 2014: Teddy Bear

circa December 2014 (finished in 2015): Play Date

Gingerbread Man was likely recorded after Cry Baby's release, just as a Christmas single

Cry Baby sessions ended around early-mid 2015 and K-12 sessions started in late 2015. your post is inaccurate.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

If i could add on to the argument, Melanie did also say in the early process of k-12 that she planned on repurpose unreleased songs from Cry Baby, so it could've went either way.

5 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Okay, why no one is talking about this? He finally apologized for what he made with Melanie 

I mean no one cares for him, for what he has done to both poppy and mars ... he needs to apologize for that instead, especially when he didn't do much towards Melanie.

His apology means nothing when he doesn't mean it, his just desperate to pay rent

Stop giving his toxic a** your time.

11 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

I mean no one cares for him, for what he has done to both poppy and mars ... he needs to apologize for that instead, especially when he didn't do much towards Melanie.

His apology means nothing when he doesn't mean it, his just desperate to pay rent

Stop giving his toxic a** your time.

Yeah you're right, but I just brought that to show that he finally apologized for accusing Melanie of copying Poppy and fighting with fans just to get attention. This could be a start of something and I really hope he changes his behaviour someday, cause he literallly needs help.

UAmFDOp.png

42 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Yeah you're right, but I just brought that to show that he finally apologized for accusing Melanie of copying Poppy and fighting with fans just to get attention. This could be a start of something and I really hope he changes his behaviour someday, cause he literallly needs help.

I just wonder if the unreleased K&OL x Poppy x Titanic collab will surface. Kinetics got hacked and there’s gotta be more than just Melanie like that Melanie leaker was playing Madison Beer in VC and those very easily could've come from the hack. Mars also has songs with CJ Baran possibly