Jack

Melanie Martinez

why do people spam on dbree to get rid of a leak i honestly dont see how that helps getting rid of it after 3 people probably have already downloaded and spread it there bound to share with others just like the hoarders when they trusted friends who betray them and leak it in the first place lol such a mess

2 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

why do people spam on dbree to get rid of a leak i honestly dont see how that helps getting rid of it after 3 people probably have already downloaded and spread it there bound to share with others just like the hoarders when they trusted friends who betray them and leak it in the first place lol such a mess

if anything theyre attracting more attention to the leak lmao

6 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

No one going to make an edit of Eraser that matches the finished K12s production? Pls I want to add it to my fixed tracklist but because the original album/ep is so cohesive it feels out of place no matter where I put it ;(

just wait until more outtakes leak and youll be able to make like a whole B sides type album that has its own cohesive sound. Since its Melanie we'll probably get 10+ K-12 era leaks

I would love to see some concepts like "If Brain and Heart was on Cry Baby" or "If Piggyback was on After School" just like Taylor Swift fans do, but unfortunately i'm not a good editor and we don't the stems.

UAmFDOp.png

17 minutes ago, lovesick said:

i don't really get the lyrics to DB, what do you guys think the song is about?

Spoiler

I think its about her "demons" acting as the dragon because of the verses after the first chorus, it goes something like ""Tried to go out but im chained to the floor, Hes my feet and my fear and my troubles, Now he sees me at ease and he trembles, Shining my dagger, I dont pick fights, Maybe ill sleep for once im my life" and she "trick his eyes and pull him close" and then her "teeth are covered red and down he goes", so I think its about conquering insecurities 

Jumprope and Arts & Crafts could easily fit on K-12, don't why she said that the album had a too specific theme and unreleased songs couldn't fit into it.

UAmFDOp.png