Jack

Melanie Martinez

Why is d3vilboy being attacked? What did he do? 

2 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Atleast this record wont be boring asl 

tenor.gif

Only one track leaked (db)? The rest were just titles? 

Thank you to everyone who let this happen, seriously. Melanie just finished up her script and I was looking forward to these songs being on this album, but thanks a lot. NOTHING was supposed to get out, but I guess you couldn't help yourselves. Say goodbye to all hope of a good released and a timely release. I'll be dipping out until Melanie releases HER album, the way SHE intended. See you all in 2023, thanks a lot.

2 minutes ago, Alloy said:

Thank you to everyone who let this happen, seriously. Melanie just finished up her script and I was looking forward to these songs being on this album, but thanks a lot. NOTHING was supposed to get out, but I guess you couldn't help yourselves. Say goodbye to all hope of a good released and a timely release. I'll be dipping out until Melanie releases HER album, the way SHE intended. See you all in 2023, thanks a lot.

thats the saddest part, because if nothing had leaked then we'd probably be seeing a release by next summer and of course now it's ruined lmao. Also it's not Leechy it's Leche

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

thats the saddest part, because if nothing had leaked then we'd probably be seeing a release by next summer and of course now it's ruined lmao. Also it's not Leechy it's Leche

like in spanish milk?

Idk why everyone thinks this means the record will be shelved lol, drama club and some titles leaked almost an entire year before we saw k-12. She might scrap the film, but that doesnt mean the whole album will be shelved. Im not gonna celebrate these leaks, in fact i condemn them. But lets be realistic here, shes spent roughly two years making this stuff and the music is pretty much done. She didn't ditch k-12 and she wont ditch MM3. Melanie fandom loves to be dramatic and weird

2 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Idk why everyone thinks this means the record will be shelved lol, drama club and some titles leaked almost an entire year before we saw k-12. She might scrap the film, but that doesnt mean the whole album will be shelved. Im not gonna celebrate these leaks, in fact i condemn them. But lets be realistic here, shes spent roughly two years making this stuff and the music is pretty much done. She didn't ditch k-12 and she wont ditch MM3. Melanie fandom loves to be dramatic and weird

? Drama Club leaked while filming already started. There was no way she could scrap it at that point. 

Drama Club is a poor excuse since she had pretty much no choice but to release it. It was leaked only two months before filming began so she already had the script turned in and approved, however seeing as she hasn't even started filming, were unlikely to be getting these beautiful songs.

1 minute ago, expandableclitoris said:

idgi did it leak full or just some tracks

apparently 8 songs, dbree is a mess

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

8 minutes ago, teenangst said:

? Drama Club leaked while filming already started. There was no way she could scrap it at that point. 

Drama club was leaked in september and they started filming in december. At most, she just handed in the script. She most likely won't scrap a whole album & Movie is shes getting ready to hand in the script.

5 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

idgi did it leak full or just some tracks

6 partial songs and 1 30 second recording sesh , all in TERRIBLE discord quality LOL. Not even listenable. I mean im against leaking to-be-released material but people are acting like the whole album just leaked in FLAC.

32 minutes ago, Salem said:

Why is d3vilboy being attacked? What did he do? 

D3vilboy did nothing. Some freaks are framing him :biblio:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥