Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, expandableclitoris said:

uid-6409563-C-B9-C9-4-FB0-9-BED-82-ABC45-EC746-1622409046604-source-other-origin-gallery-source-sid-

ummm does anyone knows where is this from

pls i posted that yesterday as a joke on my twitter, its probably fan made

I feel like a piece of crap for hearing LOTS but it fucking slaps. The album sounds promising, please support her

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

3 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

ok tunnel vision was A SERVE :biblio: Its giving 'the bakery' with sum sexy vibes

THE SIRENS

:rip: THIS IS GOING TO BE HER NFR YALL IM PREACHING

where can i listen?? its not on dbree anymore, can you dm me?

57 minutes ago, your bestie said:

I don't wanna listen to these leaks bc I'll feel so bad... but I'm curious so can anyone describe them generally to me?

Spoiler

The Sirens reminds me of Massive attack work during Mezanine era, but it features a vocoder/autotune effect so i can totally see someone like Sevdaliza singing it. in fact, it reminds me of her song All Rivers At Once. still the whole track is being treated with a soul / R&B feeling underneath, like Lizzo's Cuz I Love You

1 hour ago, lovesick said:

where can i find those leaks... i'm curious

look up "mermia" in dbree go to last result ;-; I just wanna know who originally did these leaks ,

1 hour ago, your bestie said:

I don't wanna listen to these leaks bc I'll feel so bad... but I'm curious so can anyone describe them generally to me?

s a m e I heard two and feel terrible , this was supposed to be Mel's to give us, not some random human who got access to her art she poured her blood sweat and tears into

1 hour ago, Yellow said:

look up "mermia" in dbree go to last result ;-; I just wanna know who originally did these leaks ,

s a m e I heard two and feel terrible , this was supposed to be Mel's to give us, not some random human who got access to her art she poured her blood sweat and tears into

it was obviously kj but ur not ready for that conversation