Jack

Melanie Martinez

do you guys think this leak could actually damage the release of the album in any way? i mean the only full songs we got were db and mermaids right? and its mostly on dbree, her team copyright strike them, i feel like the only ppl who heard it were super fans so i dont see why she would cancel the album because of this.

but she should definitely hurry before the entire thing leaks

3 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

on streaming platforms when it comes out AT59qOj.gif

yeah sure; you n everyone on this thread heard the leaks lol

they all sound so exciting wtfff i detect a medieval theme? and from the lyrics i dont see any crybaby connections in one of the songs she even mentions giving a good life for her mom and dad and we all know that cry baby doesnt have a dad and the mom is not present, so im hoping this means she dropped the crybaby character ? or its in other character's pov but i hope not i cant stand crybaby anymore

someone link me the cake stems please <3

2 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Imma need TV in hq or at least a good remaster pls 

Peri 

6 hours ago, TayIor said:

it was obviously kj but ur not ready for that conversation

baby I love u I have looked at all sides of this to the best of my ability, I'm not convinced it wasn't KJ, I'm not convinced it wasn't devil or kj or KKaD or any other name I've heard. I'm sorry for the shit that happened on disc I'd never hope for anything personal, I just don't see a reason to believe KJ leaked at this point. I don't see a reason to believe anyone would do it.

I don't want to hold any assumptions for anyone tbh, the fact anything is leaking to begin with is damaging to this community and I wish it wasn't happening....

I don't think devil would, or KK, or KJ, or anyone from the admins who have the tracks, but I guess that's the worst bit, we won't know who caused this for sure for a really long time.

I love you Taylor, differing opinions on a leak does not change that. I love you and I'm sorry we fought over this.

thanks team going to bed soon. please fucking eat.

Spoiler

Okay I know this picture was for The Bakery but imagining Melanie in something like this for a TV music video omfg...

latest?cb=20201218160640&format=original

Also, I really enjoyed all of the songs that leaked from MM3 and I hope it will still be released. LOTS is def my favorite by far and might be my favorite song by her ever I'm obsessed with that part where she yells "LET THEM DROWWWN." The outro of TV is so good too ugh if she scraps this istg...

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

1 hour ago, Yellow said:

baby I love u I have looked at all sides of this to the best of my ability, I'm not convinced it wasn't KJ, I'm not convinced it wasn't devil or kj or KKaD or any other name I've heard. I'm sorry for the shit that happened on disc I'd never hope for anything personal, I just don't see a reason to believe KJ leaked at this point. I don't see a reason to believe anyone would do it.

I don't want to hold any assumptions for anyone tbh, the fact anything is leaking to begin with is damaging to this community and I wish it wasn't happening....

I don't think devil would, or KK, or KJ, or anyone from the admins who have the tracks, but I guess that's the worst bit, we won't know who caused this for sure for a really long time.

I love you Taylor, differing opinions on a leak does not change that. I love you and I'm sorry we fought over this.

thanks team going to bed soon. please fucking eat.

it was not kk or kj or dvt that leaked it was either kkb or aac or maybe even suv

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Spoiler

that knight instrumental concept (though someone said it’s called mercury?) sounds amazing, sounds like those Mel type beats on yt, hope it’s on the album

i’m kinda mad she scrapped barely juice, it’s definitely the direction i was expecting for K-12 when she said it was darker and ‘more hip-hop’ than Cry Baby

magnets sounds so haunting, I never knew I wanted a melanie piano ballad until I heard this, absolutely stunning

she better keep leche of the sirens and make it the opener, one of her most experimental songs (kinda reminds me of numbers in a way) and the lyrics are everything strawberry shortcake tried to be, top 5 mel songs if you ask me

i appreciate leeches, i get she was going for a raw vibe with that but it sounds kinda rough imo, doesn’t fit well with the other songs. i’d love to see it on an After School-type of ep though

tunnel vision does indeed sound like an After School album track, it’s not my favorite out of the bunch, but still I think it’s better than most of the material we got last era, very enjoyable and I love the lyrics, overall this album seems like a mix of Cry Baby production/melodies + After School lyricism

I hope Dragon’s Blood is scrapped honestly, I can’t stand overly repetitive choruses and I don’t get what the song is about, it’s not a bad song by any means though