Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, your bestie said:

Idk... the delivery is weak and there's too much autotune. And that chorus just can't get fixed ? 

I think it's the best if you don't complain about something you weren't even supposed to hear like all these are illegally obtained songs

Yawn no leaks moving back to the charli thread lmao its sad cuz of some the girlies in this thread have ak47 , shadow puppets, animal crackers and seesaw wav and etc but wont spare it out of purse selfishness thread has took a flatline because girls wont share like the angels do 

I honestly don’t know why the Melanie fandom all have to attack each other like really? It makes no sense we are supposed to be united as one who shares about how much we love her not attacking each other over petty little things that aren’t anything to fight about.

6 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

Yawn no leaks moving back to the charli thread lmao its sad cuz of some the girlies in this thread have ak47 , shadow puppets, animal crackers and seesaw wav and etc but wont spare it out of purse selfishness thread has took a flatline because girls wont share like the angels do 

You people are so over dramatic :toofunny:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Bones Are Blue said:

You people are so over dramatic :toofunny:

girl shutup im literally telling it how it is.. im sure their other people on this thread that probably think the same this thread was dead before the leaks .. the only time i seen some talking was when i asked some pages ago when do we all think album 3 is coming and that was before cooties leaked and before anyone had mm3 

Spoiler

i ate you up bitch

On 6/10/2021 at 2:48 PM, TayIor said:

drag it, the only one worse then kj is ms "I leaked after school, so obviously I'm reliable" (shows video of her youtube with the bakery a whole day after it leaked as proof) 

LMAO I just realized who this is about

1 hour ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

girl shutup im literally telling it how it is im sure their other people on this thread that probably think the same this thread was dead before the leaks the only time i seen some talking was when i asked some pages ago when do we all think album 3 is coming and that was before cooties leaked and before anyone had mm3 i ate you up bitch

Lol ok. We already got like, over 40 files from her leaked this year. Having public meltdowns isn't gonna make those songs come any sooner.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Lol ok. We already got like, over 40 files from her leaked this year. Having public meltdowns isn't gonna make those songs come any sooner.

pls me posting on here asking for the songs is just for the fun of it all tbh .. if they leak then great if they don't oh well this is literally what threads are for .. discussions also i find humor in knowing one of the persons with said songs sits on thread like a vulture talking shit away from it when they can or atleast trying to  but i know thats just apart of their fake personality they wanna be an insider so bad like some people  i know but well we all know once those scraps run out its over for ms girl  :P she got her crumbs from the real deals and now she wants to talk bad about them whenever either or gets mentioned cuz they dont mess with her no more :P i hope that's not u luv if it is then that's sad :

S/n : cant wait for the next mel album :P

2 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

pls me posting on here asking for the songs is just for the fun of it all tbh .. if they leak then great if they don't oh well this is literally what threads are for .. discussions also i find humor in knowing one of the persons with said songs sits on thread like a vulture talking shit away from it when they can or atleast trying to  but i know thats just apart of their fake personality they wanna be an insider so bad like some people  i know but well we all know once those scraps run out its over for ms girl  :P she got her crumbs from the real deals and now she wants to talk bad about them whenever either or gets mentioned cuz they dont mess with her no more :P i hope that's not u luv if it is then that's sad :

S/n : cant wait for the next mel album :P

Me too, the next album seems so diferent of her projects

2 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Yeah, it sounds like shit so far. Dragon's Blood and Berry Juice ain't it. 

Barely juice is a demo like twins ?

31 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Yeah, it sounds like shit so far. Dragon's Blood and Berry Juice ain't it. 

The way you judge the next project without even being sure about the whole shit. You guys are so (???).

1 hour ago, Spacki said:

The way you judge the next project without even being sure about the whole shit. You guys are so (???).

Her career has taken a freefall, it's not a stretch to assume MM3 will suck ?

1 hour ago, alienprincess said:

Okay but all the other songs/concepts sound amazing so...

If they are anything like DB then it's doomed.