Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 6/12/2021 at 12:35 PM, untilsunrise said:

can someone edit a version of Night Mime with the verses of the pitch demo and chorus+bridge from thw CB version? Ive tried lookin for one but I cant find any in good quality + looking thru dbree is a nightmare now

I did a little something when the HQ versions leaked, but I don't know if it's specifically what you're looking for. I hope it is, though: https://dbree.org/v/ba8e9d

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

20 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

At first I got cringed out reading, couldn't finish it

sweetie wanna talk about cringe ... whats cringe is how u and some of the other girls on this thread let others  opinion and statements that differ from your own bother u sooo much its not that deep i promise luv ... its called a forum thread for a reason but i get it  some of you didnt join this to discuss u just wanna be seen tsk tsk

5 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

sweetie wanna talk about cringe ... whats cringe is how u and some of the other girls on this thread let others  opinion and statements that differ from your own bother u sooo much its not that deep i promise luv ... its called a forum thread for a reason but i get it  some of you didnt join this to discuss u just wanna be seen tsk tsk

Ratio

7 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

1 hour ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

This response alone proves my point u girls just wanna be seen now i will say their was another choice in this situation ... you shutting the fuck up ?

You're literally a grown man, this is sad

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

the eraser concept lowkey slaps i keep listening to ha

otherwise: why cant this forum be more like lordes where the only argument is whether jack antonoff deserves to breathe or not

23 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

You're literally a grown man, this is sad

sksks i bet your one of jackk friends or u could be that thing who just likes to lurk and talk shit in pms and dms but never say it to anyones face a bunch of looney tunes who wanna be boz so bad but u will never be your just gays behind a computer who got a portion of hand me down leaks cause someone felt nice your not that kind of girl :P i suggest you keep it cute and go back to discussing mel instead of dragging out this tired ass bullying mechanic you girls like to try ksml anywaysssssssssss mm3 is coming <3 XD

19 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

sksks i bet your one of jackk friends or u could be that thing who just likes to lurk and talk shit in pms and dms but never say it to anyones face a bunch of looney tunes who wanna be boz so bad but u will never be your just gays behind a computer who got a portion of hand me down leaks cause someone felt nice your not that kind of girl :P i suggest you keep it cute and go back to discussing mel instead of dragging out this tired ass bullying mechanic you girls like to try ksml anywaysssssssssss mm3 is coming <3 XD

You’re a grown man x2

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I know this will sound a bit hypocritical but I promise yall I have seen the light, so i'm just gonna say can y'all stop fr with the arguing here, who cares if people have leaks we'll either get them or we wont and who cares if you hate Melanies new direction, Melanie certainly doesnt and I can practically guarantee no one here gives a rats ass about your music taste, if you hate her that much go be annoying on another thread

39 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

You’re a grown man x2

lmao you really holding on to this weak drag yall might bully the other girls here but not me learn how to drag and read before you hop on a forum luv being messy now have a blessed day 

anyways stream mm3 first single when it drops :P

57 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

lmao you really holding on to this weak drag yall might bully the other girls here but not me learn how to drag and read before you hop on a forum luv being messy now have a blessed day 

anyways stream mm3 first single when it drops :P

let's stay playful together.... 

18 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I did a little something when the HQ versions leaked, but I don't know if it's specifically what you're looking for. I hope it is, though: https://dbree.org/v/ba8e9d

it is kinda, but the chorus sounds kinda muffled and less clear than the recently leaked one by Cuca idk if that was intentional or not or if Im imagining it idk.

I saw someone else on here make that kinda thing but with the live vocals but they made the vocals of the verses sound clearer so I kinda want someone to use that and edit the CB version chorus+bridge+outro in but im kinda too lazy to go back and look for it :toofunny: prob will look for it later tho

this fanbase is going on such a downwards spiral it amazes me
the best decision Melanie has even taken was to get away from people as possible
The behavior people display not only here but in more private conversation like discord group chats ... throwing any slur for fun while poking peoples appearance, sharing their private info,  creating fake tweets on their behalf, + the occasional death threat ... just to get a few pity laughs from their piers.
Y'all be fighting over OPINIONS on what a song (that y'all illegally got, mind you) sounds like.
I don't know who wastes their time more the "no it doesn't sound bad" or the people that come to her thread to complain about her, like what y'all expect? Praise?

GO TOUCH SOME GRASS AND LISTEN TO THE MUSIC Y'ALL LIKE

2 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

it is kinda, but the chorus sounds kinda muffled and less clear than the recently leaked one by Cuca idk if that was intentional or not or if Im imagining it idk.

I saw someone else on here make that kinda thing but with the live vocals but they made the vocals of the verses sound clearer so I kinda want someone to use that and edit the CB version chorus+bridge+outro in but im kinda too lazy to go back and look for it :toofunny: prob will look for it later tho

Sorry, I don't have the official instrumental to the CB version of Night Mime and that's why the acapella came out like that :( as far as I know, Cuca only leaked one file of Night Mime, the CB version, in 256 kbps. No higher quality has leaked me thinks.

I honestly don't know how to super clean live vocals, must be a titanic effort tho and I guess it sounds great! Hope you find it :) 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

28 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Cuca only leaked one file of Night Mime, the CB version, in 256 kbps. No higher quality has leaked me thinks.

That is the highest that exists Cuca doesn't leak anything but the best