Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

this fanbase is going on such a downwards spiral it amazes me
the best decision Melanie has even taken was to get away from people as possible
The behavior people display not only here but in more private conversation like discord group chats ... throwing any slur for fun while poking peoples appearance, sharing their private info, Β creating fake tweets on their behalf, + the occasional death threat ... just to get a few pity laughs from their piers.
Y'all be fighting over OPINIONS on what a song (that y'all illegally got, mind you) sounds like.
I don't know who wastes their time more the "no it doesn't sound bad" or the people that come to her thread to complain about her, like what y'all expect? Praise?

GO TOUCH SOME GRASS AND LISTEN TO THE MUSIC Y'ALL LIKE

This ,plus there is a stalker here. So just be careful what you post.Β 

On 5/10/2021 at 11:56 PM, Mercury said:

Yes, it is. I read a rumor on here it was produced by Kinetics & One Love, which is incorrect.

can you please post the date for Unhappy Meal. WE NEED IT.

19 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

yeah, it's the dollhouse/cry baby version

The leaked version is actually from 2013 EP and it's unlikely that there's a 2014 version of that song. :)

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

1 hour ago, Bones Are Blue said:

The leaked version is actually from 2013 EP and it's unlikely that there's a 2014 version of that song. :)

wait, so she never rerecorded itΒ but still was gonna include it on the early version of the album?

21 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

wait, so she never rerecorded itΒ but still was gonna include it on the early version of the album?

I dont believe we have 100% proof on this (it never being rerecorded) however based on sounds we (I do not speak for everyone only discourse I have witnessed) believe it could have been on the early versions of crybaby, however I may be totally wrong

41 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

I think this is accurate. Afaik, she didn't re-record it, but she was still going to use it at an early point of the album's release. Unlike Bones Are Blue and Rough Love, which she actually re-recorded.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 6/15/2021 at 2:50 PM, Glitter Boy said:

I think this is accurate. Afaik, she didn't re-record it, but she was still going to use it at an early point of the album's release. Unlike Bones Are Blue and Rough Love, which she actually re-recorded.

This.Β Night Mime (DecΒ 2013 Robopop) +Β Rough Love/Bones Are BlueΒ (FebΒ 2014 Redd Lights) are the only known EP songs for her to actually remake during the Cry Baby sessions.Β She had plans for more older tracks to be used (A Million Men, A Thousand Words, Dear Porcupines) but presumably never got around to reworking them.Β Maybe she would have just used the 2013 verΒ of ATWΒ as it already kinda fits the early 2014Β sound. Although, sheΒ confirmed via Facebook that she had plans to get AMM and DP reproduced.

Β 

2013 versionsΒ of BAB/DP/RL were grouped together by someone on her team in early 2014 as they were planning on getting those remade and needed links to forward to her newΒ producers.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

6 hours ago, crematorium said:

this fanbase just makes me feel confused. really confused....

that’s expected when a majority of fans / stansΒ are children and teens spreading misinformation like it’s ms r*naΒ :um:

Lol

25 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

1739147246_default_large(1).png.a61174ef

LanaBoards removed this but it's funny so I kept it!!!Β :P