Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

we didnt know about Sippy Cup, 99 cent store, cry baby, you love I and dead to me????

Well the Spek for those tracks was very good for each, so I always assumed they were the og lol forgive me :thumb2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Well the Spek for those tracks was very good for each, so I always assumed they were the og lol forgive me :thumb2:

i only wait for ogs because of recording date to watch how concept of Crybaby changed

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

17 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i only wait for ogs because of recording date to watch how concept of Crybaby changed

Yeah, that's me as well now. I'm working on this whole dated master list and the number of songs, especially released songs, without real recording dates is killing me. The writing dates being listed as recording dated on after school songs is killing me as well. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

17 minutes ago, Salem said:

Yeah, that's me as well now. I'm working on this whole dated master list and the number of songs, especially released songs, without real recording dates is killing me. The writing dates being listed as recording dated on after school songs is killing me as well. 

would u like to share the list? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

40 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

would u like to share the list?

When it's finished I'll probably post it or most of it as a PDF on a Google Drive or Mega with the songs organized as well, but that's TBD. Right now there's too many gaps for me to be willing to share it and it's not in order yet. I just started the new one the other day as the old one was a MESS 

not to cross fandoms (actually yes I am) but I am beyond excited for Solar Power and Melanie is now officially on backburner for hot bitch summer

On 6/18/2021 at 1:28 AM, lanaismamom said:

but i still crave to know what date rocking horse and Coloring book were recorded

Some leakers say RH was recorded on November 22th, 2014 and Coloring Book was recorded sometime in 2014 too, I think between May and June.

Also, Animal Crackers and Shadow Puppets are most likely recorded in the same sessions between late 2013 and 2014, while Play Date and Seesaw are both most likely from June 2015. All of these songs are produced by Jennifer Decilveo and judging by PD demo and Seesaw, the others songs must have just a piano in the production. And also Shadow Puppets could be that unknown song too, since both songs have a piano as the principal instrument in the production.

UAmFDOp.png

45 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Some leakers say RH was recorded on November 22th, 2014 and Coloring Book was recorded sometime in 2014 too, I think between May and June.

Also, Animal Crackers and Shadow Puppets are most likely recorded in the same sessions between late 2013 and 2014, while Play Date and Seesaw are both most likely from June 2015. All of these songs are produced by Jennifer Decilveo and judging by PD demo and Seesaw, the others songs must have just a piano in the production. And also Shadow Puppets could be that unknown song too, since both songs have a piano as the principal instrument in the production.

Seesaw is from the very last crybaby session so it likely doesn't share with Play Date, otherwise, agree 100% 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

18 hours ago, Sugartears said:

how do we know shadow puppets might be that unknown song? We don't have any snippets of the song.

On 6/20/2021 at 6:30 AM, Yes To Heaven said:

how do we know shadow puppets might be that unknown song? We don't have any snippets of the song.

because SP apparently has just piano as the principal instrument in the production, but seeing better, i think they aren't the same thing because the other unknown song has more elements in the production.

UAmFDOp.png