Jack

Melanie Martinez

I think Cooties sounds sonically before Schizo, because Cooties outro matches up with Shizo intro. Also, i decided to call my unreleased album as "Cry Baby - The Unreleased Sessions", as i failed of trying to create a story, but even thought i didn't finished up the tracklist yet (The cover i used was also made by "Gunk // FreeBritney" posted on Melatonin server, as i'm terrible on creating those things lol):

o4RuhKw.png

UAmFDOp.png

18 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

melody didnt try??? mercury did play BJ so i cant defend that but the reason melody stopped leaking period is because melanie said she didnt like it

:toofunny:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

16 hours ago, Sugartears said:

I think Cooties sounds sonically before Schizo, because Cooties outro matches up with Shizo intro. Also, i decided to call my unreleased album as "Cry Baby - The Unreleased Sessions", as i failed of trying to create a story, but even thought i didn't finished up the tracklist yet (The cover i used was also made by "Gunk // FreeBritney" posted on Melatonin server, as i'm terrible on creating those things lol):

o4RuhKw.png

Schizo was recorded first. That said, with what you're describing cooties being played directly after makes more sense than before. 

i did a cover and vynil concept for my take me to the moon album. i used some of the songs from the original take me to the moon ep and the songs from the 2013 ep sessions. i think it looks really cute! how do you guys organize her earlier songs?

QSuZKNo3_o.jpg

LSluTxJT_o.jpg

the back cover with tracklist (cd and vynil versions):

Spoiler

QMhaKzSY_o.jpg

NTza5Dwx_o.jpg

1 hour ago, lovesick said:

i did a cover and vynil concept for my take me to the moon album. i used some of the songs from the original take me to the moon ep and the songs from the 2013 ep sessions. i think it looks really cute! how do you guys organize her earlier songs?

QSuZKNo3_o.jpg

LSluTxJT_o.jpg

Hide contents

QMhaKzSY_o.jpg

NTza5Dwx_o.jpg

this is amazing! i wish she released this project, these aesthetics are perfect for it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, lovesick said:

QSuZKNo3_o.jpg

LSluTxJT_o.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

QMhaKzSY_o.jpg

NTza5Dwx_o.jpg

The TALENT! It looks really good, and I think it would look stunning printed :flutter:

My track listing is as follows:

Spoiler
  1. I Think I'm Crazy
  2. Bones Are Blue
  3. Rough Love
  4. Can't Shake You
  5. Birthing Addicts
  6. Dear Porcupines
  7. Time Flies
  8. Curly Cue
  9. A Million Men
  10. Dear Porcupines (Demo)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

the fact that play date went from one of the least streamed songs on CB to being the most streamed with TWICE THE STREAMS of dollhouse (the second most streamed song on CB) is so mind blowing to me

she has so much potential to be viral on tiktok yet she does nothing at all 

20 hours ago, lovesick said:

QSuZKNo3_o.jpg

LSluTxJT_o.jpg

Hide contents

QMhaKzSY_o.jpg

NTza5Dwx_o.jpg

this is amazing !!!!!!!!! omggg

although the name of the album in that faux italic is kind of tacky tbh? i would've either left it out altogether or drawn it by hand (i mean, not you, but liek--- had melanie done this concept, it would've been cool for her to write it by hand) 

like marina did for the family jewels for example 

3 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

this is amazing !!!!!!!!! omggg

although the name of the album in that faux italic is kind of tacky tbh? i would've either left it out altogether or drawn it by hand (i mean, not you, but liek--- had melanie done this concept, it would've been cool for her to write it by hand) 

like marina did for the family jewels for example 

yesss, i mean, i like the font i choose obv but i also think it would look with better if it was actually hand drawn

41 minutes ago, lovesick said:

this melanie news site from brazil is saying melanie is making her comeback in months or "sooner than we imagine"... how would they know that  

I've never been too fond of these type of sources, but if they're right, I can't be happier about it. I'd love her to drop a single in, say, August? And maybe one or two more and then the album in the span of November '21 - January '22. Sounds kinda delulu, I know, but it would be great if it happened. Let's see if it's actually true.

49 minutes ago, lovesick said:

how would they know that 

Being from brazil yourself you should've known their legitimacy and reasoning behind ... they are not even the only ones posting about it

they have their sources and will speak more on the matter if there's proof behind 

1 hour ago, lovesick said:

this melanie news site from brazil is saying melanie is making her comeback in months or "sooner than we imagine"... how would they know that  

not me getting my hopes up

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Being from brazil yourself you should've known their legitimacy and reasoning behind ... they are not even the only ones posting about it

they have their sources and will speak more on the matter if there's proof behind 

I don't think they necessarily *have* to know if this source is legit just because they're from the same country. But I didn't know there are more people posting about it. I honestly don't log in to my Twitter since like ages ago.