Jack

Melanie Martinez

On 6/25/2021 at 3:13 PM, Sonofmoonshine said:

Being from brazil yourself you should've known their legitimacy and reasoning behind ... they are not even the only ones posting about it

they have their sources and will speak more on the matter if there's proof behind 

tldr: its his website/page

39 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

not another bombs on monday leak when the first leaked version of  it remains superior tbh also did the other titles get confirmed fake " memories" and heaphones etc?

they weren't confirmed fake and did come from the same person who confirmed Eraser and Glue Stick about 3 months before they leaked. I doubt they're coming anytime soon, but I believe that all of the titles are real. You just have to be patient. Melanie gets so many leaks tbh and eventually soon we'll be getting some sort of confirmation on if they're real or not.

Dbree be like:

"MELANIE MARTINEZ LANA DEL REY CUCA CROCODILIA MAXIPADS EXCLUSIVE JUMPROPE 2014 CHARLI XCX DEMO THREAD. JACKK IS A R*PIST. MM3 LEAK FULL EXCLUSIVE DROPBOX K12 1.0 PHOTOSHOOT OH MELANIE BR"

9 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Is anybody else having issues with dbree or is it just me? The site won't play anything, nor allow me download any file :xcry: 

I can download from my phone, but not my laptop. Weird

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Is anybody else having issues with dbree or is it just me? The site won't play anything, nor allow me download any file :xcry: 

Yes

im also having an issue w Apple Music where it only plays the first like 5 seconds of a song then goes silent and won’t play the rest :awkney: i think aliens r infiltrating our sound waves

RVhKIwP.gif

On 6/24/2021 at 7:09 PM, lovesick said:

i did a cover and vynil concept for my take me to the moon album. i used some of the songs from the original take me to the moon ep and the songs from the 2013 ep sessions. i think it looks really cute! how do you guys organize her earlier songs?

Reveal hidden contents

QMhaKzSY_o.jpg

NTza5Dwx_o.jpg

Good editing but why is Run there? It wasn't for Take Me to the Moon or 2013 EP

4 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Now that we have ak-47 can we have half hearted studio it’s been 84 years 

spilled waiting for someone to be a big girl and upload the rest of the crybaby outtakes known about.. instead of holding hostage 7 yr old songs and posting them behind avatars on soundcloud and etc trying to be eclipse and boz the girls really cant be original 

1 hour ago, mansfield ringer said:

Who cares

I prefer when tracklists are era accurate lol, I understand it's supposed to be a mashup of TMTTM/2013 so I don't like how a Cry Baby song is on there

Personally I would replace Run with Night Mime but we don't have a pre-Cry Baby studio of that one so I'd add another song like Can't Shake You or something :)